Props to Brady today. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Props to Brady today.

Dude so seriously lucked into this ****! Make sure you check and double check for soft balls!

Threw like 3 INTs against GB and they couldn't capitalize!

Once again he has a great cast, unlimited pocket time and a D playing huge.

David Woodley would be better at this point!

Fock HIM!

Think about how things would look if not for those two Eli Manning upsets...his Super Bowl records would be just silly numbers...

As a Fin fan, I can't stand Brady. I hate that so much of his success is surrounded by controversy and seemingly luck. There are three things that I respect about him.
His longevity
His willingness to cut his salary to sign better team mates
His command of a team

Sour grapes aren't unexpected but it's pretty undeniable at this point. You can point to some "what ifs" and say he got lucky several times, but he was good enough to be in a position where getting lucky meant more and more rings. That said, I'm rooting for the Bucs for a different reason, I don't want the Chiefs to become another dynasty for quality free agents to flock to on the cheap in the hopes of winning rings.

Think about how things would look if not for those two Eli Manning upsets...his Super Bowl records would be just silly numbers...
Or if Vinatieri misses some kicks or Seattle runs the ball or Atlanta just runs the ball

while i hate brady for obvious reasons im gonna be real for a second...

this guy was a late pick and probably never viewed as starter materi regardless of if they try acting like they always knew he was gonna be what he was...he got his opportunity when bledsoe went down and went on to have one of the greatest careers, if not the best of all time...i still think marino was a better qb, montana too but tom bradys career cant be discredited because of my personal opinion

the guy has a desire to win at all costs and thats admirable when the players on our team are just collecting paychecks and hitting up the beach or tootsies after we watch them laughing on the sideline during a blowout theyre on the receiving end of...brady isnt smiling when his teams down on the scoreboard, i have called him a crybaby and i think theres times he definitely is, like when he gets barely touched and automatically looks at the ref with his hands out for a flag...i think its BS and brady knows its not a penalty but hes gonna take what he can to get an edge...and i do think he has gotten preferential treatment as a star and face of the league, which i think is BS from a fan of the game, it is unfair that a hit on a qb like brady is somehow considered different than a similar hit on a qb like darnold or trubisky...

another thing...the guy has a strict diet, workout and sleep schedule that he adheres to on his own to be able to still play at a high level into his 40s, he has the dedication to want to do what has to be done to be great

hes far from being the most athletically gifted but hes always prepared for all scenarios and has an attention to every detail

one of the biggest things i think brady doesnt get enough credit for is this...while hes made alot of money in his career, he has taken paycuts to be able to sign players...we have people here defending X holding out cuz a few cbs got better deals...well brady couldve held out every season a qb got a deal and said he deserves to be the highest paid qb in the league...but no, the guy takes a paycut cuz he likes to win...it also helps his wife is worth a fortune and he doesnt really need the money i guess

it was always said bradys success was cuz of belichek and the patriot way but i think that narrative went out the window and could be put to rest, brady proved belicheks success was because of brady considering belichek didnt make the playoffs with cam newton and he is watching brady from home today

i hate the guys guts but he will go down as one of, if not the greatest qbs to ever play the game and i would have to say hes definitely top 5, danny boy is number 1 of course!

I will only enjoy watching him lose. I respect him as a player and think he's a decent dude all things considered, but he's not my GOAT and I'll never root for him unless it greatly benefits the Dolphins.

Go Chiefs.
Psst please! He is playing in his 10TH!!!! Super bowl!! Heā€™s the goat like it or not. What would you rather have? Brady with the Bucs playing in the big game or Belichick and the Patriots? Iā€™m going with Brady as the goat even if I donā€™t like it. I like Andy Reid so I wonā€™t be mad if he wins but I live in Tampa Bay so whatever. I bleed aqua and orange so I really donā€™t care who wins today other than the fact the Patriots arenā€™t relevant any longer.

Back
Top Bottom