Propsed Change to Battle Arena

Mindwarp

Captain Caveman
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
How about we add leagues to this,
Like Pros and Minors?

maybe make it so Minor Leaguers can challenge Pro Leaguers but not vice versa,

Also after beating a Pro Leaguer a Minor Leaguer can move into the Pros? this should keep the competion fair and not have JT eat up all the newbs :chuckle:

Thoughts?

Edit:

PRO
Dolphins 23
Hitman
Buddwalk
Mav1323
Link
FITM
Jt0323
DM
MT
2k5

Minors on the verge of being Pro
Nappy Roots
burger13
Mindwarp

Minor
FinFan082384
Baxter
Alex44

I like it
Everyone should have to submit a piece of work though and be placed into either pros or minors....that way someone cant lie and face the smaller guys and be a minor :lol:

I think we also need to work out a way to order the records table sometime so people who are 1-0 don't stand above those who are say 15-4 :yes:

as mentioned before people should submit (a legitimate) piece of work (can be one you've already done) so we can work out a standard for where the line is drawn between "pro" and "minor"

I like the idea, but I think there should also be an intermediate level. But thats just an idea.

darkmistress said:
I think we also need to work out a way to order the records table sometime so people who are 1-0 don't stand above those who are say 15-4 :yes:

as mentioned before people should submit (a legitimate) piece of work (can be one you've already done) so we can work out a standard for where the line is drawn between "pro" and "minor"
what would u say i would be?

darkmistress said:

Can I just tell you I am a minor I will show if I need to but I tell you now that I suck.

We should have a FH graphic team...and we should have tryouts for members like me and other ppl...People like DM and MT and 2k5 i think dont need to tryout...they should be the ones picking who should be on the graphic team

My Application :

clear.gif

clear.gif

big-1.jpg

Pros? or minors?

Back
Top Bottom