Propsed Change to Battle Arena | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Propsed Change to Battle Arena

darkmistress said:
I think we also need to work out a way to order the records table sometime so people who are 1-0 don't stand above those who are say 15-4 :yes:

as mentioned before people should submit (a legitimate) piece of work (can be one you've already done) so we can work out a standard for where the line is drawn between "pro" and "minor"

don't hate!! :tongue:

I'm down for whatever.

while we're addressing the rules.....what about the situation where an opponent doesn't hand in anything.

my suggestion would be that the guy/gal who doesn't submit gets a loss....but the other guy/gal doesn't get a win. Thoughts?

Oh and here's some of my work:

clear.gif

rollesigcopynl1-1.jpg

chamberssig15gp-1.gif

plus sig:

I haven't a clue whats going on, but here's my best work.

edge-1.jpg

donovanmcnabb0ic-1.jpg

tornn084-1.jpg

:wow: i love that MacNabb thing you did
Edit: there should be a :wow: smilie...

darkmistress said:
I think we also need to work out a way to order the records table sometime so people who are 1-0 don't stand above those who are say 15-4 :yes:

as mentioned before people should submit (a legitimate) piece of work (can be one you've already done) so we can work out a standard for where the line is drawn between "pro" and "minor"

btw DM - all you have to do to get me off the top is challenge me. :wink:

Oh, and here is my wannabe portfolio. http://fitm.sitesled.com/

It needs to be redone. Grey looks like crap.

That's got most of my work. Some is good, some isn't. But I've got some of my early work in there too, you should know which that is. Disregard that. :)

FITM said:
Oh, and here is my wannabe portfolio. http://fitm.sitesled.com/

It needs to be redone. Grey looks like crap.

That's got most of my work. Some is good, some isn't. But I've got some of my early work in there too, you should know which that is. Disregard that. :)

:eek:

awesome!!

I only made 1 sig but I'm using it for a pending battle with JT right now. I'll post it here when the battle is over.

clear.gif

clear.gif

Also my sig. I really don't care what class I get put in.

Back
Top Bottom