Propsed Change to Battle Arena | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Propsed Change to Battle Arena

Ok here is some of my work:

RBSIGNEW-1.jpg

CATO_JUNE-1.jpg

LeBronWall-1.jpg

Ok here's what I have based on the works that were submitted... the pro level I set for people who seem (judging by the submitted works) to have a decent grasp of PS and produced good overall graphics. If you feel that you're no longer a minor please feel free to submit some new work.

People in the "verge" category are still minors but I feel very very close to upping to the next level. Basically they are the people I couldn't decide whether they should be minor or pro :chuckle:

Minors don't be discouraged it doesn't mean you aren't capable of progressing :wink:

PRO
Dolphins 23
Hitman
Buddwalk
Mav1323
Link
FITM
Jt0323
DM
MT
2k5

Minors on the verge of being Pro
Nappy Roots
burger13
Mindwarp

Minor
FinFan082384
Baxter
Alex44

Also I was thinking making anyone who has say less than 5 total challenges under their belt a minor despite the quality of their work (regardless of win/loss)

darkmistress said:
Also I was thinking making anyone who has say less than 5 total challenges under their belt a minor despite the quality of their work (regardless of win/loss)

I like that idea because even though you rated me a pro, I've only done 2 battles and I don't feel like I'm on the level of the other pros at this time, even though I did beat JT :D.

Back
Top Bottom