Proud of this team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Proud of this team

Geordie

Club Member
Reaction score
Emotions are obviously raw right now, totally get that folks want to pile on this team and Tua. We choked today in all three phases of the game.

But we can't lose sight of the fact that coming into this season winning 10 games seemed like a pipe dream. We've over performed, playoffs or not. Thank you Flores, the coaching staff, the FO and the team for overperforming expectations it was a fun ride despite the ending.

Personally still excited for the future and still have all the faith in the world in Tua, despite what everyone on here seems to think.

Last edited:
I'm proud too. Good things in the future. They need to hit another home run in the draft. Should be a fun off season.

The off season is key to how this team develops, a lot of important decisions to be made, probably the most important is the OC position, do they want to continue with Gailey ? Does he want to continue ? What do they do in FA ? Who do we look to resign, cut or trade ? And then what do we do with the Houston pick ? And what do you do at QB, have the staff lost all faith in Tua like the fan base appears to have

I wouldn't be shocked if we made a left field OC hire, would be surprised if Gailey is back in 21. I wouldn't be shocked if Gesicki or X is traded, trading X for me would be a huge mistake but cashing in on Mike may be a smart move if the decision is to stick with Tua, there's obviously zero chemistry there. I would be looking for a trade down for a massive haul at 3 but if not there, I would find it hard to pass on Sewell. I am not ready to give up on Tua after 10 games, although I'm probably in the minority there :(

I really don’t know how to feel. Polar opposite of last year. From horrible season but promising finish to promising season with horrible finish. Until I see otherwise I will assume it’s same old same old.

Im proud that we proved we could yet again win enough games to hurt draft positioning while not making the playoffs.

Of course the Houston pick is still in limbo, don't be shocked if Tanney does us one last favor and throws a late game INT to drop us down 6 spots.

I'll be proud when we win a damn playoff game.

Not even a SB, just one playoff game.

20 years since a playoff win = nothing to be proud of around here.

Its extremely frustrating that Flo’s last game was possibly worse than his 1st.

I could’ve dealt with a loss just fine. But why did this damn team have to go and snatch the rug out of every aspect of this season that I was excited about?

I’m not pulling the rip cord on him, but sheesh do I hate what happened today.

Emotions are obviously raw right now, totally get that folks want to pile on this team and Tua. We choked today in all three phases of the game.

But we can't lose sight of the fact that coming into this season winning 10 games seemed like a pipe dream. We've over performed, playoffs or not. Thank you Flores, the coaching staff, the FO and the team for overperforming expectations it was a fun ride despite the ending.

Personally still excited for the future and still have all the faith in the world in Tua, despite what everyone on here seems to think.
Great post. I agree. But in order to take that next step, this entire offense needs to be rebuilt.

The team definitely exceeded expectations. Probably what makes today's performance so brutal. There should still be a lot of optimism moving forward. I just wish we could have settled the QB issue beyond a doubt.

Back
Top Bottom