Proud of this team | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Proud of this team

Doubled the win total
Fixed the defense
Fixed the offensive line
Brought rookie quarterback along slowly
Plenty of cap room
Multiple high draft picks

There is a whole lot going on right with the dolphins.Half our fan base is delusional as usual. I've been a fan of this team for 40 years, and while the playoffs would've been nice I can't complain. I want the dolphins to be good for the next 15 years, not just this year. So patience is a requirement. Fixing the WR core and finding a RB is now the priority. I trust this front office and coaching staff 100 percent. Eighteen months ago this was the worst football team of all time. Trust the process.........good things are coming.
That fixed defense gave up 42 points today.

Doubled the win total
Fixed the defense - not quite.
Fixed the offensive line - not quite.
Brought rookie quarterback along slowly
Plenty of cap room
Multiple high draft picks

There is a whole lot going on right with the dolphins.Half our fan base is delusional as usual. I've been a fan of this team for 40 years, and while the playoffs would've been nice I can't complain. I want the dolphins to be good for the next 15 years, not just this year. So patience is a requirement. Fixing the WR core and finding a RB is now the priority. I trust this front office and coaching staff 100 percent. Eighteen months ago this was the worst football team of all time. Trust the process.........good things are coming.
other than my two comments above, i agree :D

It was such a fun season and the future is bright in Miami. It just sucks that it ends with the abomination today. Can’t wait to see how this team looks come training camp.

Agree, except I'd rather wait to see what the team looks like after training camp.

For me, it was all about whether or not Tua would be the unquestioned future or not, and that is the one question that remains wide open. So yes, that is a horrible disappointment. Still though, I do take solace in the defense's progression, the general demeanor of the team, and the feeling that good things are brewing. Had Tua shined today or the loss been closer, I would be feeling great.
Ditto I was underwhelmed by him he played small timid and un athletic I had no idea he was that slow

It really was a fun season overall. But we need to drastically improve on offense. The defense needs help

Ditto I was underwhelmed by him he played small timid and un athletic I had no idea he was that slow
That’s the biggest thing for me. Hopefully it’s a matter of rehabbing the hip, because he looks a lot slower than he did in college. If he loses that I don’t see how he can make up for his size deficiency.

That’s the biggest thing for me. Hopefully it’s a matter of rehabbing the hip, because he looks a lot slower than he did in college. If he loses that I don’t see how he can make up for his size deficiency.
Yeah Ive been telling myself for weeks that either the hip isn't fully rehabbed or they are harnessing him by design because if you watch any highlight video from his time at Bama a lot of his best throws and plays are made when he is moving around. So far with Miami he looks almost immobile.

Positive year overall. I thought we had a 6 or 7 win team before the season started.

I wish we had a better idea on Tua but he has no weapons to utilize so I don't have a feel for him. I've seen things I like from him and stuff that leaves me scratching my head but he is a rookie and rookies do rookie things.

The nice thing about this year is that the draft is well positioned to cure a lot of our offensive woes if we hit the picks. That is very exciting in itself as our D is most likely good enough already if we can combine it with a formidable offense.

Get us some WRs, and a bruiser RB and I think we will be set. A true RT would be nice too.

Proud to miss playoffs again.

Positive year overall. I thought we had a 6 or 7 win team before the season started.

I wish we had a better idea on Tua but he has no weapons to utilize so I don't have a feel for him. I've seen things I like from him and stuff that leaves me scratching my head but he is a rookie and rookies do rookie things.

The nice thing about this year is that the draft is well positioned to cure a lot of our offensive woes if we hit the picks. That is very exciting in itself as our D is most likely good enough already if we can combine it with a formidable offense.

Get us some WRs, and a bruiser RB and I think we will be set. A true RT would be nice too.
How do you figure any of that

Back
Top Bottom