Pull the trigger on the Watson trade... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pull the trigger on the Watson trade...

DPhinz_DPhinz

I cash reality checks....
☠️ Banned ☠️
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Deal Tua to the Saints for their 1st rounders this year and next (they could laugh in our face and offer us a resigned Jameis Winston ).

Give Houston our 1sts for this year and next. If it plays out correctly, we'll be out of ONE 1st rounder, but we have a QB who is ready to complement a very good defense.\

Deal Tua to the Saints for their 1st rounders this year and next (they could laugh in our face and offer us a resigned Jameis Winston ).

Give Houston our 1sts for this year and next. If it plays out correctly, we'll be out of ONE 1st rounder, but we have a QB who is ready to complement a very good defense.\

IMO, first sentence is least likely

Can a person be this stupid?.....my bad ..can a person post this bad,that we think he is criminally insane?

Can a person be this stupid?.....my bad ..can a person post this bad,that we think he is criminally insane?

For a second, I thought you were talking about Watson and his 14 lawsuits.

For a second, I thought you were talking about Watson and his 14 lawsuits.

The comment I'll make about all these lawsuits is that if these allegations all prove to be false, Tony Buzbee needs to go to prison...

LOL...,the Auburn boy proves me right....only ****** come from Opelika...

There have now been 20 lawsuits filed against Watson. While he may not be guilty of anything, I seriously doubt Ross would give the okay to make a deal for Watson. According to rumors, Ross was all in on drafting Tua and after the bullying incident a few years ago gave the Dolphins a bad image at the time. I don’t think Ross would have any desire to have a QB on the team who is facing the numerous lawsuits Watson is at this time.

I don't doubt that some are merely a "money grab" but Watson and Hardin forfeited any traction, let alone high ground when admitting that he has had consensual sex with one specific masseuse. Good luck defending those other 19 and counting civil suits.

There have now been 20 lawsuits filed against Watson. While he may not be guilty of anything, I seriously doubt Ross would give the okay to make a deal for Watson. According to rumors, Ross was all in on drafting Tua and after the bullying incident a few years ago gave the Dolphins a bad image at the time. I don’t think Ross would have any desire to have a QB on the team who is facing the numerous lawsuits Watson is at this time.
Until the draft is over, we don't really know. What I know is that we don't know what Grier will do except try to improve the team. I also don't know Ross to meddle in football affairs.

Was it a coincidence that we picked up Watson's favorite WR?

Who knows, but lets hear what Barry Jackson has to say, the same Barry Jackson that people hear gave the thumbs up to as a solid South Florida sports reporter.

Until the draft is over, we don't really know. What I know is that we don't know what Grier will do except try to improve the team. I also don't know Ross to meddle in football affairs.

Was it a coincidence that we picked up Watson's favorite WR?

Who knows, but lets hear what Barry Jackson has to say, the same Barry Jackson that people hear gave the thumbs up to as a solid South Florida sports reporter.

As Jackson points out, the pursuit of Watson has lessened and as far as Ross is concerned. He is the owner of the Dolphins and it was reported at the time of the bullying incident involving Martin and Incognito that is was Ross who wanted Incognito released.

I believe that the Dolphins signed Fuller because he was willing to accept the money the Dolphins were offering while the other top WR’s in free agency were looking for more money. I don’t think signing Fuller had anything to do with trading for Watson which I don’t see happening.

Tua will be the starting QB in 2021 and for many years to come, IMO. Watson will end up remaining in Houston next season whether he plays or not. I don’t see any NFL team trading for him until all those lawsuits are settled and they are sure no criminal charges end up being filed against him.

As Jackson points out, the pursuit of Watson has lessened and as far as Ross is concerned. He is the owner of the Dolphins and it was reported at the time of the bullying incident involving Martin and Incognito that is was Ross who wanted Incognito released.

I believe that the Dolphins signed Fuller because he was willing to accept the money the Dolphins were offering while the other top WR’s in free agency were looking for more money. I don’t think signing Fuller had anything to do with trading for Watson which I don’t see happening.

Tua will be the starting QB in 2021 and for many years to come, IMO. Watson will end up remaining in Houston next season whether he plays or not. I don’t see any NFL team trading for him until all those lawsuits are settled and they are sure no criminal charges end up being filed against him.
These two links fly in the face of your impression of Ross:

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2...ining-police-interviews-about-house-shooting/

I won't even mention the questionable shooting involving Raekwon Davis. one on which the bar owner gave a statement saying he saw Davis with a gun.

The missing link was about repeated domestic abuse.

These two links fly in the face of your impression of Ross:

https://dolphinswire.usatoday.com/2...ining-police-interviews-about-house-shooting/

I won't even mention the questionable shooting involving Raekwon Davis. one on which the bar owner gave a statement saying he saw Davis with a gun.

The missing link was about repeated domestic abuse.

I love how you state you won’t mention the questionable shooting involving Raekwon Davis, while actually mentioning it. I still feel Ross would not want to trade for Watson because the QB is basically the face of the team but we will just have to see how things play out.

I do think that trading away the 3rd pick in the draft was a sign that they are looking to build the team around Tua and not attempt to trade for Watson. I think the Texans would rather have had the 3rd pick instead of the 6th pick in this years draft and I think the Dolphins were doing what they thought would be best for the future of the team and not what was best in attempting to trade for Watson.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom