Pull the trigger on the Watson trade... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pull the trigger on the Watson trade...

tenor.gif

I wouldn’t want Miami to trade Tua for Watson right now if Houston threw in a first round pick, let alone Miami send them two 1st and a 2nd.

This mess he is in has only just begun.
Houston doesn't view Tua as a long term starter.

Houston Chronicle

If Watson is innocent but is forced to into a settlement he won't be valued at more than a 1st round pick. If that actually does become the case he may be worth exploring.

If' he is guilty he needs to go to jail and be permanently banned from the NFL. The problem for Watson is he's already been wrongfully tried in the court of public opinion.

I highly doubt the situation is just going away. Watson is radioactive at the moment, trading for him would be incredibly dumb, as he is almost certain to end up on the commissioners exempt list, and then will likely be suspended for a long time.

Even if he is cleared of any wrongdoing, Goddell always holds the sword of Damocles over any player with off field issues. Having been seen as light handed in the past with sexual or regular assault he will likely have something to say.

so until it happens I say we have at least 147 more threads speculating about what won’t happen regardless of any legal or league action to be taken.

Just sounds like another thread from someone who can't accept our Lord and Savior Tua Christ.

Hawaii loves you son, in the name of the pineapple, the luau, and the holy samoan.

With the mess Watson is in, his value is plummeted. The owner of Hou is a chuch going person i once read. He doesn't want Watson to wear the Houston uniform ever.

What if,
we offer 2022 and 2023 first for Watson, and add a 2022 second if we have to, to make the trade for Watson. With the stipulation that, in the situation that Watson cannot offer his service, the trade is in nullity. Now you see why 2021 picks are not in the deal.

What the deal does is, if Watson clear up his mess between the draft and season start, he will play for dolphins. If he ends up in jail, then no deal, we will not lose any future picks. And thats why 2021 picks are not in the deal.
At this rate, Houston is going to have to offer that trade to the other team just for them to take Watson off of their hands. Lol

Warning - I kinda regret clicking this link (and only made it through about half the post)

Deshawn Watson Allegations - a Detailed Chronological Timeline of all lawsuits, statements, and events.

Obviously, these are allegations and 'innocent until proven guilty' applies - but if any of this is true, I can't see how any team would want him as the face of their organisation.
This is either one of the greatest defamation lawsuits in modern or Watson is a sexual predator who should be in jail. People are outright delusional to think trading for him is a good idea

This is either one of the greatest defamation lawsuits in modern or Watson is a sexual predator who should be in jail. People are outright delusional to think trading for him is a good idea
The whole thing is not being settled tomorrow so not sure why anyone would want to still cling to the idea of getting Watson. Yes he's innocent for now but the league could still impose punishment.

Only a horrible piece of dog crap would want to trade for Watson...tells a lot about some people...My God...
I'll never understand this societies upsession with defending or giving a benefit of the doubt to people like Watson because of their status. At the end of the day these people don't even know Watson the person only the athlete. I'm not about to defend and support someone I don't know because this is what happens

Back
Top Bottom