Pull the trigger on the Watson trade... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pull the trigger on the Watson trade...

Weekly reminder that this trade isn't going to happen. Was never going to happen because the team is all-in on another QB who is already on the roster.

Tua Tagovailoa is your starter for this season whether you like it or not folks.
This should be posted and reposted every hour on the hour. Two or three years from now Tua is going to be twice as good as Watson ever was and Watson is going to be a back up some where if he isn't in prison. Tua straight up for Watson before the Watson scandal broke was a bad trade for us, but giving draft picks and extra money to an inferior qb is beyond moronic. By 2022 Tua > Watson, watch and see.

With the mess Watson is in, his value is plummeted. The owner of Hou is a chuch going person i once read. He doesn't want Watson to wear the Houston uniform ever.

What if,
we offer 2022 and 2023 first for Watson, and add a 2022 second if we have to, to make the trade for Watson. With the stipulation that, in the situation that Watson cannot offer his service, the trade is in nullity. Now you see why 2021 picks are not in the deal.

What the deal does is, if Watson clear up his mess between the draft and season start, he will play for dolphins. If he ends up in jail, then no deal, we will not lose any future picks. And thats why 2021 picks are not in the deal.

The reports are probably fake. Someone must have wanted an "upcharge" for the sexual favors and Watson didn't wanted to spare the change. Some teams may use that as an excuse to lower his value by 2 1st round picks since he's probably worth 3. I guess he won't be partying with Isaah Wilson anymore.

Seriously?....We needed ANOTHER “Trade for Watson” thread? ****ing Hell.

I like watching but I am very curious and looking forward to seeing how Tua progresses.

if it turns out he hits the wall and sucks will be able to get another quarterback next year or the following. The NFL has developed into something like I’ve never seen with players on the move, even stud players so worst case will be able to get somebody.

I wouldn’t want Miami to trade Tua for Watson right now if Houston threw in a first round pick, let alone Miami send them two 1st and a 2nd.

This mess he is in has only just begun.
Couldn’t agree more. It’s only starting. Miami is building around Tua. Embrace and accept it.

The reports are probably fake. Someone must have wanted an "upcharge" for the sexual favors and Watson didn't wanted to spare the change. Some teams may use that as an excuse to lower his value by 2 1st round picks since he's probably worth 3. I guess he won't be partying with Isaah Wilson anymore.
In cases like these I always give the accused the benefit of doubt, because there are so many false claims these days, especially against high profile athletes.

Read the claims against him. Think about any circumstance where his actions, seeking out Instagram massages, would make sense if he wasn’t seeking them out for sexual reasons. I think he will end up in prison for a long while.

I'll never understand this societies upsession with defending or giving a benefit of the doubt to people like Watson because of their status. At the end of the day these people don't even know Watson the person only the athlete. I'm not about to defend and support someone I don't know because this is what happens
Its called 'Due Process' and that is a Right here in the US. You're innocent until PROVEN guilty!

If Watson is found innocent the lawyer representing these women and the women should be prosecuted.
If Watson is found guilty he should be thrown in jail and permanently banned from the NFL.

We don't know which one he is yet but until we do, he's innocent and he should be allowed to continue living his life.

Its called 'Due Process' and that is a Right here in the US. You're innocent until PROVEN guilty!

If Watson is found innocent the lawyer representing these women and the women should be prosecuted.
If Watson is found guilty he should be thrown in jail and permanently banned from the NFL.

We don't know which one he is yet but until we do, he's innocent and he should be allowed to continue living his life.
Just because he’s found innocent doesn’t mean they are lying either. If they all come out to be frauds and it can be proven they are lying then I agree they should be prosecuted. However, there is a difference in being able to prove without a reasonable doubt and getting a conviction, and just out right lying about it. Not all innocent verdicts means the other side just made it all up. It’s not that black and white.

This should be posted and reposted every hour on the hour. Two or three years from now Tua is going to be twice as good as Watson ever was and Watson is going to be a back up some where if he isn't in prison. Tua straight up for Watson before the Watson scandal broke was a bad trade for us, but giving draft picks and extra money to an inferior qb is beyond moronic. By 2022 Tua > Watson, watch and see.
🤣 This is comical and completely delusional. "Trading Tua for Watson straight up before the scandal broke was a bad trade for us" has to be the most ridicuous statement ive heard on this forum. No offense meant here, but seriously that is such a Tua fanboy statement without any knowledge of the NFL. Personally I think Tua will be ok, but to say he is better than Watson is just silly.

Most cliches are born from repetitive truths including "Where there's smoke there's fire!"

Another one is "perception is reality." If Watson buys himself out of these suits/settles whether accurate or not, the stench of sexual predation will hang over him going forward.

Marino transplanted Griese as the enduring face of the franchise. I don't believe Ross will be comfortable with Watson replacing Dan especially in this current PC environment.

Back
Top Bottom