Pull the trigger on the Watson trade... | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pull the trigger on the Watson trade...

Not once has anyone claimed Tua is better than Watson.... even the post you quoted doesn’t mean that unless you squint really hard
OK maybe I need glasses, but this quote seems to point that Watson trade straight up for Tua would be bad for Miami and by 2022 Tua will be better than Watson. So technically he doesnt say he is right now but will be by next season. Either way, if Tua is actually better than Watson by the start of next season, Ill eat crow. In fact I would gladly eat crow if we have a franchise QB.

This should be posted and reposted every hour on the hour. Two or three years from now Tua is going to be twice as good as Watson ever was and Watson is going to be a back up some where if he isn't in prison. Tua straight up for Watson before the Watson scandal broke was a bad trade for us, but giving draft picks and extra money to an inferior qb is beyond moronic. By 2022 Tua > Watson, watch and see.
Ill take that bet!

The fact that not a single one of these civil suits have turned criminal with the same publicity hungry attorney representing them all has to raise questions. If he really did what they are claiming are we being asked to believe that not a single person of the 16 involved reported this to the police?
My understanding of law in the US is pretty much based on a few shows and movies, so I'll happily accept being corrected, but I read earlier that if the cases become criminal cases, the women will lose their anonymity. If that is the case, I completely understand why they would prefer not to make it a criminal case.

Let me preface this by saying I no longer want Watson.

But remember when Ari said they wanted a 2nd rounder for Rosen? What did Grier do? He traded back to the last pick in the 2nd round and gave them that pick.

If, hypothetically the Texans wanted a top 10 pick in this draft, trading down and then back up to recoup draft capitol before he made the trade for Watson, is in line with Grier's approach with the Rosen trade.

Just a thought.

In closing, I still don't want Watson.

My understanding of law in the US is pretty much based on a few shows and movies, so I'll happily accept being corrected, but I read earlier that if the cases become criminal cases, the women will lose their anonymity. If that is the case, I completely understand why they would prefer not to make it a criminal case.
Even in a civil case their identities are going to come out at some point.

Houston we have a problem , this man likes his anis fondled and ejaculate on the hands of random women.

This guy should never be the face of a franchise , let alone our beloved Miami Dolphins.

OK maybe I need glasses, but this quote seems to point that Watson trade straight up for Tua would be bad for Miami and by 2022 Tua will be better than Watson. So technically he doesnt say he is right now but will be by next season. Either way, if Tua is actually better than Watson by the start of next season, Ill eat crow. In fact I would gladly eat crow if we have a franchise QB.

This should be posted and reposted every hour on the hour. Two or three years from now Tua is going to be twice as good as Watson ever was and Watson is going to be a back up some where if he isn't in prison. Tua straight up for Watson before the Watson scandal broke was a bad trade for us, but giving draft picks and extra money to an inferior qb is beyond moronic. By 2022 Tua > Watson, watch and see.
Ill take that bet!
Okay, you are right, I skimmed his post too much. But people keep trying to say that, the Tua fans think he’s better than Watson and that’s just not true, right now at least

to think he could be is just fine

Another thing: Tua seems to be (although you really never know) as forthright and pure as the driven snow. How would replacing him by an accused serial sexual predator be received?

Houston we have a problem , this man likes his anis fondled and ejaculate on the hands of random women.

This guy should never be the face of a franchise , let alone our beloved Miami Dolphins.

I'm not sure what's going on with the Clemson players and all the fondling but it needs to be gotten under control. Between Watson and his massages and Christian Wilkins fondling other team's ball carriers someone needs to look into it.

Ill take that bet!
Who said that dumb sh_t?

Okay, you are right, I skimmed his post too much. But people keep trying to say that, the Tua fans think he’s better than Watson and that’s just not true, right now at least

to think he could be is just fine
It may not seem that way from my countless posts endorsing Watson, but I like Tua. I just feel he is still an unknown relative to his NFL capabilities (not Alabama) and I want to sure thing in Watson. These accusations of assault are something to be concerned about but we all dont know the legitimacy of it. Either way it isnt ideal to trade for someone like this if its remotely true.

Id like to think this is another Dolphins secret media stunt like we pulled for Marino in 1983 with the cocaine rumors and Tunsil when we released the bong mask pictures. Now we could get Watson for much less after paying some asian massage parlors off 🤣

Why does the word scumbags come to mind....

Follow the money they say

"Plaintiffs have not brought these cases for money or attention; instead Plaintiffs seek a change in behavior with regard to Watson, and a change of culture in the NFL," said the lawsuit, filed by Houston attorney Tony Buzbee.

Back
Top Bottom