Pull the trigger on the Watson trade... | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pull the trigger on the Watson trade...

Follow the money they say

"Plaintiffs have not brought these cases for money or attention; instead Plaintiffs seek a change in behavior with regard to Watson, and a change of culture in the NFL," said the lawsuit, filed by Houston attorney Tony Buzbee.
The cases havent been brought for money or attention, yet at the same time a settlement/money was asked for by the lawyer and he's trying the case on Twitter as opposed to a court room of ANY kind.

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Do we have any spokespersons on Finheaven from Nike, Rolex, Beats By Dre, H-E-B, Reliant Energy, or Lefty's Famous Cheesesteaks?

The cases havent been brought for money or attention, yet at the same time a settlement/money was asked for by the lawyer and he's trying the case on Twitter as opposed to a court room of ANY kind.

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
It will be tried in the court of public opinion that is the way it is - perception is now fact for a number of people - so you still want to make that trade as of today?

BTW I don’t make the rules - I do study the behaviour of people

It will be tried in the court of public opinion that is the way it is - perception is now fact for a number of people - so you still want to make that trade as of today?

BTW I don’t make the rules - I do study the behaviour of people
I'm not criticizing you. I'm just answering the post.

WOW...reading the things today this cat needs to be locked up!

Yes or No

based on 19 people coming forward you making that trade

it’s simple
Yes...not at this exact moment, but the trade will be made.

So you want the price to go up? Where is that conviction which one is it?
This post was up before Watson's allegations were an ISSUE. That said, I have no problem believing that he's innocent and these allegations won't make it to not ONE courtroom...civil or criminal...

The rub lies in the NFL offices. I don't know if they have an equal amount of people whose uncle used to crawl into bed with them when they were kids. Oh yeah...and the price isn't going up. The ball is in Watson's court. They can say they got a package from the Jets and they'd love to trade him. He tells them to kick rocks...and he gets petty and starts every week, handing the ball off to the running back 50 times a game.

He'll go where he wants to go and best believe he'll make sure the Texans get pennies on the dollar for it.

Last edited:
Do we have any spokespersons on Finheaven from Nike, Rolex, Beats By Dre, H-E-B, Reliant Energy, or Lefty's Famous Cheesesteaks?

I don’t own a Rolex and Nike makes the worst golf shoes in the world and their running shoes are mediocre at best. I own Bose headphones and I have no idea what H-E-B is, nor have I ever heard of Lefty’s Cheeseburgers.

I own 3 energy stocks but Reliant Energy isn’t one of them. So I am happy for Watson that he represents these companies but I still have no desire to see him as the Dolphins QB.

I don’t own a Rolex and Nike makes the worst golf shoes in the world and their running shoes are mediocre at best. I own Bose headphones and I have no idea what H-E-B is, nor have I ever heard of Lefty’s Cheeseburgers.

I own 3 energy stocks but Reliant Energy isn’t one of them. So I am happy for Watson that he represents these companies but I still have no desire to see him as the Dolphins QB.
congrats GIF

Now leave the billion dollar
corporations alone and allow them to cut Watson his checks.

The SI report regarding "Mary" who turned down being part of the suit rings very true and is both compelling and convincing that Watson has some serious issues regarding women and respect for their space

Back
Top Bottom