Pull the trigger on the Watson trade... | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pull the trigger on the Watson trade...

This post was up before Watson's allegations were an ISSUE. That said, I have no problem believing that he's innocent and these allegations won't make it to not ONE courtroom...civil or criminal...

The rub lies in the NFL offices. I don't know if they have an equal amount of people whose uncle used to crawl into bed with them when they were kids. Oh yeah...and the price isn't going up. The ball is in Watson's court. They can say they got a package from the Jets and they'd love to trade him. He tells them to kick rocks...and he gets petty and starts every week, handing the ball off to the running back 50 times a game.

He'll go where he wants to go and best believe he'll make sure the Texans get pennies on the dollar for it.
You told me after the allegations you were all in that it was hogwash and would make the trade and I asking you would you still make the trade??

Sounds like you have you lost your conviction?

You told me after the allegations you were all in that it was hogwash and would make the trade and I asking you would you still make the trade??

Sounds like you have you lost your conviction?
What I said when asked of I would make the trade was, "...not at this exact moment."

However it sounds...Tua is outta here on the first thing smoking.

To put a finer point on it, as long as Watson isn't banned from the NFL, or has to do anymore than 6 games...I would make that trade. I'd offer the Texans a 1st and a 2nd...and that will be a juicy offer.

I want Watson but I would hold off for now. Good thing..watson ain't lock up yet...no pending case..so he might be ok....

What I said when asked of I would make the trade was, "...not at this exact moment."

However it sounds...Tua is outta here on the first thing smoking.

To put a finer point on it, as long as Watson isn't banned from the NFL, or has to do anymore than 6 games...I would make that trade. I'd offer the Texans a 1st and a 2nd...and that will be a juicy offer.
Not true you have misremembered -
I have asked you 3 separate times -

You said yes you would make the trade first time - even though the lawyer said he had Spoke to 20 women by that point

The second time you said yes not at this exact moment

Not true you have misremembered -
I have asked you 3 separate times -

You said yes you would make the trade first time - even though the lawyer said he had Spoke to 20 women by that point

The second time you said yes not at this exact moment
This is how the thread between the two of us went in this thread:

Your initial question about whether I make the trade today (#93):

To which I replied (#94):

You continue your game of semantics with post 95:

I replied (#97):

After some banter, you said (#106):

I reminded you what I said about the trade (#107):

Yet you say I misremembered...

Follow that thread and tell me what I misremembered....

That good move.. they should of done that last yr.. once he was starter..

Took them long enough to decide to create a playbook focused on Tua's strengths...

So Watson's Lawyer, after 21 women now say he assaulted them in some way........now has written statements from 18 women that say he acted "appropriately" when they massaged him? Does he want brownie points for that, if true? A Gold star?

I just wanna know how much they were paid for the kind words about Mr. Watson!

So Watson's Lawyer, after 21 women now say he assaulted them in some way........now has written statements from 18 women that say he acted "appropriately" when they massaged him? Does he want brownie points for that, if true? A Gold star?

I just wanna know how much they were paid for the kind words about Mr. Watson!
Why the **** did he have to see forty massage therapists? This just makes it worse

Back
Top Bottom