Q Coples is a Jest - PERRRRRFECT!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Q Coples is a Jest - PERRRRRFECT!!!!

Haha I love it! Their fan's reactions were priceless. Vernon Golston II!!!!!

Not thrilled with the pick, but it will do. Funny how you knock our pick, you could have traded back into the middle of the 1st round and gotten Tannehill, and should have picked BPA. Im happy with your pick!!

Not thrilled with the pick, but it will do. Funny how you knock our pick, you could have traded back into the middle of the 1st round and gotten Tannehill, and should have picked BPA. Im happy with your pick!!

I agree. But your d coordinator wasn't coples head coach in college like in our situation. We at least save a little face. They felt like he (tannenhill) was bpa. Coples wasn't even bpa at his position.

He's nothing like Gholston, Coples was a very productive college player. Don't let the troubles at UNC the last 2 years fool you. This is a good pick and the Jets are building a big time DL, I don't think you'll be laughing for too long.

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

I agree. But your d coordinator wasn't coples head coach in college like in our situation. We at least save a little face. They felt like he (tannenhill) was bpa. Coples wasn't even bpa at his position.

Tannehill was not BPA, they reached b/c they had a huge need. The Jets allowed a top 5 talent to drop to 16. Rex personally worked Coples out in Chapel Hill, I love the pick as a Carolina & Jet fan.

Coples has alot of talent..its risk reward for sure tho

I wouldn't be laughing at this pick Dolfans. Coples is a huge talent. Rex has a way of getting the most out of defensive players and if he keeps Coples motivated, he will be a thorn in the Dolphins side for years to come.

So just because Sherman was his coach in college justifies taking him at 8? Thats like when you drafted Ginn, because there was family ties to the organization. Tannehill was the BPA at 8? Whos board were you looking at?

So just because Sherman was his coach in college justifies taking him at 8? Thats like when you drafted Ginn, because there was family ties to the organization. Tannehill was the BPA at 8? Whos board were you looking at?
If he is your guy that you think can develop into a franchise QB it's not a reach. How funny Jets fan insist Sanchez wasn't a reach but Tannehill is. We still have our second rounder with the potential of a franchise QB and you have dog **** and dog ****tier heading for a controversy.

If he is your guy that you think can develop into a franchise QB it's not a reach. How funny Jets fan insist Sanchez wasn't a reach but Tannehill is. We still have our second rounder with the potential of a franchise QB and you have dog **** and dog ****tier heading for a controversy.

Sanchez was a better prospect coming out than tannehill is and Sanchez has already proven to be a successful starting QB. I'm not saying you made a mistake but to call him the BPA at that point isn't one I would agree with.

I wouldn't be laughing at this pick Dolfans. Coples is a huge talent. Rex has a way of getting the most out of defensive players and if he keeps Coples motivated, he will be a thorn in the Dolphins side for years to come.

I don't care what you think I prefer to listen to guys who study DEs and prototypical Pass Rushers for living - To say that Rex can coach anyone up is laughable - Gholsten, Sanchez come to mind...

Sure he looks the part but according to people in the know - he is a 3/4 End similar to Langford - so he looks the part - of all the possible coulda been picks like Hightower, Decastro, Reiff - I think they took the questionable one -

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

Sanchez was a better prospect coming out than tannehill is and Sanchez has already proven to be a successful starting QB. I'm not saying you made a mistake but to call him the BPA at that point isn't one I would agree with.

Yah we would expect you of all people to be in agreement - Sanchez could see about as much field as Tannehill this year - smart guy

Back
Top Bottom