Q Coples is a Jest - PERRRRRFECT!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Q Coples is a Jest - PERRRRRFECT!!!!

:bs:

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

How convieniant all the debates you had with many of us about leading or in spite of.

Find ONE quiote where I said he carried us to either of the 2 title games. Good luck and let me know what you find.

Gholston couldn't play in this league and rex wasn't around when he was drafted.

Not everyone can draft as well as NE has the last 7-8 years:lol:

You really can't be this dumb, you do understand that in the last decade no team has drafted more Pro-bowlers than the Patriots right?

Gholston couldn't play in this league and rex wasn't around when he was drafted.

Not everyone can draft as well as NE has the last 7-8 years:lol:

You really can't be this dumb, you do understand that in the last decade no team has drafted more Pro-bowlers than the Patriots right?

The Pats had a good draft 2 yars ago w/ the TEs, other than that year they have struggled for a long time but it has been covered up w/ the greatness of Brady. if they drafted the last 6-7 years like they did in the early 00s they'd be on their 2nd dynasty.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/prishe/...orst-nfl-teams-in-drafting-collegiate-talent/

He sure did get the most out of Gholsten :lol:. Please the draft is a gamble to begin with, but when you have several other guys available with the same kind of skills an upside, and you take a guy with major work ethic questions, it's the dumbest thing in the world. Now you're giving the kid 1st round cash $$$ and sending to a locker room with guys like Homles and Chomartie? All I can say is this is going to be fun to watch.

Yes it will be ... and opposing QB's will be watching from their backs :chuckle:

Well lets be honest, at least Dahmer doesen't have a questionable work ethic. :idk:

If he was good in college it wouldn't matter :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

The problems were UNCs problems NOT Coples. Do you understand the difference? I discuss the truth, if I don't like a pick I'll say so but I was surprised he was still around at 16. This is a guy that would have been top 5 in the '11 draft and was expected to go top 5 or so until recently. I saw the same whispers about peppers when he came out of UNC. I'm not worried about his work ethic, he and that program went through a lot the last 2 years and he was still a productive player.

I can't believe anyone is questioning this pick?

You discuss your opinion. Nothing more. Nothing less. Have you had a negative comment in your life regarding the Jets?

If he was good in college it wouldn't matter :lol:

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

You discuss your opinion. Nothing more. Nothing less. Have you had a negative comment in your life regarding the Jets?

I can't control that you only process positive comments and ignore the negative ones. I tell it like it is, when they deserve praise I praise, when they deserve to be bashed I bash. Do you recall me praising them for the end of the '11 season? I'm not a draft guru but I saw enough of Coples in college to like the pick. Is there something wrong w/ that? should I have come on here bashing Coples and telling how Ryan tannehill is the best great QB in this league? would that make your fragile ego feel better?

That's the same coach that didn't get him on the field for 2 years. I'm not saying it was a bad pick I'm just saying he wasn't the BPA at the time you picked.

He was to the dolphins. Weeden being picked in the 1st proves Miami had to take him. Much like Sanchez, he will be considered a reach to some.

Then this page

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/sho...e-vs-Sanchez-Debate/page100&highlight=Sanchez

In fact, you can go through numerous pages of that thread where you gush about "Mark" being our franchise QB and how he led us to 2 title games.

ok, so you posted some links to some debates about sanchez? where is the proof I said he carried us to the title games?

He was to the dolphins. Weeden being picked in the 1st proves Miami had to take him. Much like Sanchez, he will be considered a reach to some.

he was a need for the dolphins not BPA, I'm not saying it was a bad pick and I'm not syaing he won't be good. I really don't know but I don't believe he was the BPA at the time you drafted him.

That didn't take long

ok then where is the proof? he posted a link but didn't post what he was trying to post. I have never said sanchez carried us to the title game, NEVER. He was one of the reasons why we made them but that's a different statement.

ok, so you posted some links to some debates about sanchez? where is the proof I said he carried us to the title games?

he was a need for the dolphins not BPA, I'm not saying it was a bad pick and I'm not syaing he won't be good. I really don't know but I don't believe he was the BPA at the time you drafted him.
Here is just 1 Junc, which by the way your challenge. I am not wasting my time searching for more but they are there. Would be nice to see you actually man up and admit a mistake rather then scurry like a scared mouse.

Please tell me how many garbage QBs helped lead their teams to back to back title games in NFL history? I eagerly await your response.

---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

ok then where is the proof? he posted a link but didn't post what he was trying to post. I have never said sanchez carried us to the title game, NEVER. He was one of the reasons why we made them but that's a different statement.
I guess you didn't read the post. Way to show sound charecter.

Maddog: I like you, I think you are a good poster but I can't believe what you are posting. Did you read the quote?

Please tell me how many garbage QBs helped lead their teams to back to back title games in NFL history?

I said he HELPED to lead his team to back to back title games, I didn't say he carried us, I didn't even say he led I said he helped to lead us to 2 title games meaning he was part of the team and made plays to help us get there.

I look forward to seeing your character and how you admit your blatant mistake.

Maddog: I like you, I think you are a good poster but I can't believe what you are posting. Did you read the quote?

I said he HELPED to lead his team to back to back title games, I didn't say he carried us, I didn't even say he led I said he helped to lead us to 2 title games meaning he was part of the team and made plays to help us get there.

I look forward to seeing your character and how you admit your blatant mistake.
yes, the guy that inherited a franchise w/ no QB and hadn't won a playoff game in 5 years then leading them w/ a rookie and 2nd yr QB to title games clearly is holding this franchise back
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom