Q Coples is a Jest - PERRRRRFECT!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Q Coples is a Jest - PERRRRRFECT!!!!

he was a need for the dolphins not BPA, I'm not saying it was a bad pick and I'm not syaing he won't be good. I really don't know but I don't believe he was the BPA at the time you drafted him.

He was bpa for the phins. Do you think coples was bpa?

LOL

Are you guys honestly bashing the Jets for taking Coples when you just took Ryan Tannehill in the Top 10?

Coples is high risk, high reward. If he would've come out last year, he would've been a lock for the Top 5.

He reminds me a lot of Calais Campbell, who aside from Ngata and Justin Smith, might be the best 5-technique in the league.

LOL

Are you guys honestly bashing the Jets for taking Coples when you just took Ryan Tannehill in the Top 10?

Coples is high risk, high reward. If he would've come out last year, he would've been a lock for the Top 5.

He reminds me a lot of Calais Campbell, who aside from Ngata and Justin Smith, might be the best 5-technique in the league.

Yes we are, any other intelligent questions?

I can't control that you only process positive comments and ignore the negative ones. I tell it like it is, when they deserve praise I praise, when they deserve to be bashed I bash. Do you recall me praising them for the end of the '11 season? I'm not a draft guru but I saw enough of Coples in college to like the pick. Is there something wrong w/ that? should I have come on here bashing Coples and telling how Ryan tannehill is the best great QB in this league? would that make your fragile ego feel better?

Again...you don't tell it how it is. You tell it based on what you believe. Maybe one century you'll realize the difference. I could give a damn if you like Tannehill or not.

My fragile ego feels much better. Thank you for your warmth and compassion. You're a true asset to FH and to society as a whole.

If he would've come out last year, he would've been a lock for the Top 5.

More blanket statements that make the Jets seem like they will never fail at anything yet are statements that can't be proven

I'm not going to knock the pick, but there were a few other players available that I was glad the Jets passed on.

I'm not going to knock the pick, but there were a few other players available that I was glad the Jets passed on.

Decastro, Hightower, Ingram, Chandler Jones the list goes on - they have a sexier Kendall Langford there - good luck with that n- why not just sign Kendall Langford in the first place and then draft a Pass Rusher

Yes we are, any other intelligent questions?

You guys made the biggest reach pick this side of Irvin and the Seahawks.

You swung and missed on every QB you pursued this offseason so you were basically forced to take a QB in the Top 10 that had no business even being in the Top 25.

you are going crazy, what in the last sentence you posted says what you are saying I said? I am beginning to wonder about reading comprehension.
You're right Junc my mind must be slipping. I am not spending time digging for the conversation we had debating Sanchez leading the Jets to the AFC title game vs the Jets reaching that game with Sanchez only being along for the ride.

You swung and missed on every QB you pursued this offseason so you were basically forced to take a QB in the Top 10 that had no business even being in the Top 25.

So we offered more $$ to Manning and Flynn but they still decided to sign with another team? That is what I would consider swinging and missing. We didn't have the cap space to offer Manning 19 million a year even if he did want to sign with us. As for Flynn; offering a guy what you feel he is actually worth (Philbin would know) instead of overpaying is not swinging and missing. I call it not swinging and waiting for a better pitch.

I personally think he will be a much better QB than Flynn, but only time will tell. We will know a few years down the line who struck out.

We missed on manning, and if I'm not mistaken, so did the jest. We didn't offer Flynn starter money, that isn't missing. Get your facts straight.

We missed on manning, and if I'm not mistaken, so did the jest. We didn't offer Flynn starter money, that isn't missing. Get your facts straight.

You are mistaken, the jets didn't go after Manning.

---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

You're right Junc my mind must be slipping. I am not spending time digging for the conversation we had debating Sanchez leading the Jets to the AFC title game vs the Jets reaching that game with Sanchez only being along for the ride.

You'd be digging for a LONG time and not finding what you are looking for b/c I have never said he carried us to the title game. He helped lead this team to 2 title games, he didn't pull a Tom Brady- he wasn't the most important player but he was an important player who played really well to help his team nearly reach 2 SBs.

this makes me laugh. coples has a TON of talent. this is the kind of guy i would NOT want on the opposing team. but whatever. tannehill might be good in 2015......but probably not

Back
Top Bottom