Q Coples is a Jest - PERRRRRFECT!!!! | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Q Coples is a Jest - PERRRRRFECT!!!!

I didn't say the site would shut down but it wouldn't be the same and it would hurt the board. I think losing any regular would hurt the board.

And I didn't say you said the site would shut down. If anything we'd be able to stop talking about the Jets so often if you weren't here. I'm not wishing you weren't around, I'm just stating my opinion.

And I didn't say you said the site would shut down. If anything we'd be able to stop talking about the Jets so often if you weren't here. I'm not wishing you weren't around, I'm just stating my opinion.

That would be great for you guys as then you'd be able to get back to talking about how great the Dolphins will be every year.

That would be great for you guys as then you'd be able to get back to talking about how great the Dolphins will be every year.

Even if true it's 100% their right to feel that way.

That being said, I'd say aside from a few positive mentalities regarding the Dolphins from those on this site, the vast majority of people here have completely negative thoughts about the team.

this makes me laugh. coples has a TON of talent. this is the kind of guy i would NOT want on the opposing team. but whatever. tannehill might be good in 2015......but probably not

So did Gholstbust, enough so that he went like fifth over all in that years draft. The jets never learn, one high risk pick after another, it's like a blind man swinging at a baseball hoping this is the on that contects. :lol:

So did Gholstbust, enough so that he went like fifth over all in that years draft. The jets never learn, one high risk pick after another, it's like a blind man swinging at a baseball hoping this is the on that contects. :lol:

The Jets should take sure things like Brandon Merriweather, Laurence Maroney, Chad Jackson, Terrence Wheatley, etc...:lol:

You just proved my point:lol:, the draft is a crap shoot as it is, there's no need to add to that risk like the Jets do by taking guys that have a questionable work ethic, and physical talent that never really met their on field production in college. You can wave your pom poms all you like but there is no way you can read any of the scouting reports on this guy and not have Gholstbust spring to mind.

Is he going to play dline or linebacker? I remember reading how Rex had him do linebacker drills at his pro day but he seems better suited for the DL. I don't think Coples will bust like Gholston because he's more versatile and athletic; I just thought they should have drafted a pure 3-4 OLB like Ingram or Upshaw over him.

You just proved my point:lol:, the draft is a crap shoot as it is, there's no need to add to that risk like the Jets do by taking guys that have a questionable work ethic, and physical talent that never really met their on field production in college. You can wave your pom poms all you like but there is no way you can read any of the scouting reports on this guy and not have Gholstbust spring to mind.

The Jets have drafted well for many years now, every team has busts. If you watched Coples play and Gholston play you'd realize they don't have a lot in common.

I would worry more about how your team has drafted the past 6-7-8 years than what we are doing.

Is he going to play dline or linebacker? I remember reading how Rex had him do linebacker drills at his pro day but he seems better suited for the DL. I don't think Coples will bust like Gholston because he's more versatile and athletic; I just thought they should have drafted a pure 3-4 OLB like Ingram or Upshaw over him.

I'm sure he'll use him in more than one role but he is expected to be a DE and slide inside when we go to 4-3 looks.

I don't know enough about the other guys, I saw Coples play a lot and I love the pick. Maybe those other guys will be better pass rushers and we do need a pass rusher but Coples will improve our D overall. I love the DL we have built now we need to work on surrounding David Harris w/ some OLBs.

And you have the Jests winning the SB every year because your HC said your team was so good ...

The only reason that the Jests look like they've drafted well in recent years is because the Bills and Fins have crapped the bed repeatedly on draft days through most of this century. Now that both teams have hired competent GMs who are football guys, they seem to be doing better in the draft while the Jests have continued to do what they've always done ... chase down high risk players because Jabba the Jest falls in love with them.

And you have the Jests winning the SB every year because your HC said your team was so good ...

The only reason that the Jests look like they've drafted well in recent years is because the Bills and Fins have crapped the bed repeatedly on draft days through most of this century. Now that both teams have hired competent GMs who are football guys, they seem to be doing better in the draft while the Jests have continued to do what they've always done ... chase down high risk players because Jabba the Jest falls in love with them.

Show me one quote where I said the Jets were winning a specific Super Bowl?

Yes, the only reason we have looked like we drafted well is b/c of how bad the bottom half of the div has been:rolleyes2: that clearly helped us win 4 road playoff games building up our confidence playing such bad teams(even though we have lost 4 of 6 to Miami).

i have a feeling the dolphins will be hating thefact that we drafted coples for a few years at least

i have a feeling the dolphins will be hating thefact that we drafted coples for a few years at least

Many of these same folks were telling me a few years ago how they had the much better HC. That's all we really need to know.

Are you referring to your current OC?:lol:

our current OC vs. our current HC. Are you saying Rex isn't one of the best HC's int he league? have Bills fans gone mad? I realize it's nice having hope for the first time since Drew Bledsoe(:lol2:, Bills fans got excited when they got Bledsoe:lol:) but you do know you have Chan gailey as your HC who is nowhere near as good of a HC as Rex is, right?

Back
Top Bottom