Q: Is offensive line depth the Dolphins' biggest weakness? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Q: Is offensive line depth the Dolphins' biggest weakness?

Van Dolphan posted a lengthy article.
I referenced three articles from last week.

You have nothing

Originally posted by zachseau13
Van Dolphan posted a lengthy article.
I referenced three articles from last week.

You have nothing

Once again, articles that are opinions. Thanks for proving my point that that's all you've got. Others opinion.

You killed your argument when you asked for facts and you came up with articles that are not factual as your facts.

Like I said, Marino had the first part of the season for him to say that the fins were favored. I did not disagree with him.

My point is that there isn't anyone (your article experts) who is more qualified than Dan to make opinions and yet even Dan can make mistakes. He killed the credibility of your so called experts. Good night.

Originally posted by justafan

Once again, articles that are opinions. Thanks for proving my point that that's all you've got. Others opinion.

You killed your argument when you asked for facts and you came up with articles that are not factual as your facts.

Like I said, Marino had the first part of the season for him to say that the fins were favored. I did not disagree with him.

Completely brainless.

I asked for support, not facts.

You have no support. That is why I said your arguments were "unsupported"

Buffalo does not have more "quality" depth than Miami does.. Miami has problems with depth on the O-line and probably is all.. Along with maybe the LB's..

Buffalo has problems with their interior o-line, DE's, WR's, LB's, Free safety and a returner... These are all weaknesses on Buffalo's squad and I'm not so sure you could be smacking Miami for having depth problems on the O-line when you have problems with these..

Originally posted by justafan

Articles show others who back that opinion who are in much more credible places then you or I. You also have ignored other peoples arguments on the subject and instead keep harping on this article thing which only merely suggests that perhaps you don't know and are just being an arse.

Please tell me outside of OT or LB where the Bills have better depth then the phins. I'm still waiting on that one from my last post or are you just going to argue with zach over a non issue.

Zach I'd lay off the insults. You shouldn't let a Bills fan goad you that badly plus it just makes you lose as much credibility as justa is here.

Back
Top Bottom