QB Comparison: Tua vs Goff | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB Comparison: Tua vs Goff

My anonymous source, who I will not identify by name but by photo only, and who is a NFL executive and insider, said Goff is better.

Photo of my anonymous source:

1716353073182.jpeg

I’m trying to emulate my hero, Omar, in writing and reporting style, by quoting from anonymous, insider, sources. πŸ˜‚

If you truly compare Tua vs Goff last year you can easily see that Tua was not even close to Goff. Why is that? Because Goff's best stats equal wins. How so? Lets look at one of Goff's stats which is 18 TDs and 0 picks in the red zone last year. That is how teams win.
In before; but muh Tua was highust in da pass yard, so he best replies.

STOP πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘

Making it personal, calling ppl trolls, etc.

You can't get along, use the ignore feature.

STOP πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘πŸ›‘

Making it personal, calling ppl trolls, etc.

You can't get along, use the ignore feature.
I hate to use ignore but I got one on it. The others I just scroll by

If you truly compare Tua vs Goff last year you can easily see that Tua was not even close to Goff. Why is that? Because Goff's best stats equal wins. How so? Lets look at one of Goff's stats which is 18 TDs and 0 picks in the red zone last year. That is how teams win.
In before; but muh Tua was highust in da pass yard, so he best replies.

This is ridiculous dude. Did you watch goff lose to the bears. Or when Jordan love made him look silly

If Tua never had any concussion issues, and the lions asked if I wanted to trade Tua for goff id laugh and hang up the phone.

Tua is a much more decisive thrower than Goff. And Goff is good, but he gets really really pedestrian without a dominant running game being the focus of his offense.

He has to have a dominant powerful run game to be effective

Back
Top Bottom