QB School: How was Teddy Bridgewater's relief duty vs the Bengals? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB School: How was Teddy Bridgewater's relief duty vs the Bengals?

ANUFan

Club Member
Reaction score

The QB School by former NFL QB JT O'Sullivan is FANTASIC

@BROGS I know you watched the Warner video. check this video out too. BTW, This is coming from a former QB that was at best a 2nd and mostly 3rd string QB.

Listen to how knowledge the guy is and players like him and Tim Jenkins weren't good enough to be starters in the league.

Mind blowing and another testiment on how hard it is to be a QB in the league

I’m not really worried about Bridge against the Jets. **** Pitt nearly won that game with garbage talent. However, I’ve always said dolphin jet games are ruled by a higher power, some of the craziest **** and craziest games between these two teams the last 40 years no matter which team is good or which team is bad

IMO Gesicki probably screwed up by not getting his head around on that pick, but it was still a poor decision by Teddy. The pass was late and it wasn't a great pass. The biggest difference I see with Teddy (compared to Tua) is that his anticipation isn't as good so he's not throwing on time. He's also obviously not as accurate as Tua and I don't trust his decision-making as much. But id think he's a better runner.

That play by Sherfield on the sideline was what I love about him and what I imagine his QB's love. He's just so consistently, technically perfect. He's always where he's supposed to be. He just does what the QB expects.

IMO Gesicki probably screwed up by not getting his head around on that pick, but it was still a poor decision by Teddy. The pass was late and it wasn't a great pass. The biggest difference I see with Teddy (compared to Tua) is that his anticipation isn't as good so he's not throwing on time. He's also obviously not as accurate as Tua and I don't trust his decision-making as much. But id think he's a better runner.

That play by Sherfield on the sideline was what I love about him and what I imagine his QB's love. He's just so consistently, technically perfect. He's always where he's supposed to be. He just does what the QB expects.
He also came into the game cold running plays that weren’t tailored to his strengths. So there’s that

The Whole Game came down to that late int. Multiple narratives change if Miami was able to sustain the drive that took them to 2nd and 10 at the 25, get into the endzone with runs and smart, safe passes, kill the clock and win. Dolphins were In A Groove on that drive and, being that it was 4-down territory, we could've picked up that extra 25 yards, slow and steady and won the fkn game.
But NNOOO...We had to call a 'read-it' pass into the teeth of the defense that, even if successful, leads to Miami scoring too soon after where Burrow wouldve had 90-to 120 seconds to tie or beat our fuct secondary.

Back
Top Bottom