QB School: How was Teddy Bridgewater's relief duty vs the Bengals? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB School: How was Teddy Bridgewater's relief duty vs the Bengals?

Don’t think anyone pays you any attention anymore. Your rant is old as a Schaefer beer commercial
I wrote it for you - i poured you a schaefer and handed it to you just before the drunk hot chick was gonna go home w you...my boys picked you up from the floor n put you on the couch and I took care of your girl for you too! You're welcome!

I agree with the conclusion stated within the video. Teddy played reasonably well. Gesicki on the other hand made two significant errors over three plays shown within the video. My conclusion would be do not trust Gesicki. Throw it to Mossert next time.

Not the first time Gesicki has shown his ass playing in this scheme. Won't be the last time, either. Physical talent can only take you so far

In Teddy's past, when he was winning, in NO and Den specifically, what did he do well?

A good showing for Teddy here would means he would get contract for a traveling serviceable QB next year ala fitz. You could argue that Teddy's never played in a more QB friendly offense. I think Teddy does well going forth. Can see him playing the next 4 games. He looked better than Tua in the Bengals game (Tua is better in the last few games, and better QB overall).

Teddy appeared to not give a damn on the field. He didn't show much care as Mike went right and he threw left. I hope I'm wrong for the Jets game.

Teddy appeared to not give a damn on the field. He didn't show much care as Mike went right and he threw left. I hope I'm wrong for the Jets game.
That must have been just how it looked.
If he fills in for us like he did for Brees in 2019 he should make 7-10 M on a one year deal for 2023.

Bengals didn’t gameplan against Teddy.

Tua broke the Ravens and Bills with bombs down field. It was glorious.

Teddy has his strengths but he doesn’t have that quick strike ability to put fear in safeties and points on the board. This is where I miss a quality backup gun slinger like Matt Moore. He might have an Int or two but damnit he’s putting up 30+ points with these WRs.

Back
Top Bottom