QB School: How was Teddy Bridgewater's relief duty vs the Bengals? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB School: How was Teddy Bridgewater's relief duty vs the Bengals?

The QB School by former NFL QB JT O'Sullivan is FANTASIC

@BROGS I know you watched the Warner video. check this video out too. BTW, This is coming from a former QB that was at best a 2nd and mostly 3rd string QB.

Listen to how knowledge the guy is and players like him and Tim Jenkins weren't good enough to be starters in the league.

Mind blowing and another testiment on how hard it is to be a QB in the league

Excellent! Thanks for sharing!

Case in point I'm pretty convinced we win that game without the injury, and thats already playing injured. Which is why I was OK taking the loss + no major bad news on our quarterback.

100% agree, this week after a loss should have felt horrible, but it actually doesn't.

Tua doesn't go down, Miami is probably 4-0 with without doubt the toughest beginning 4 games to this season of any team in the NFL.

No terrible injury news is great news.

Teddy is a multi-year starting QB in the NFL with a winning record and a QBR of 90.

That's not shabby.

A lot of talk about him not being as good short as deep, but ironically in college and early NFL it was his ability to move the chains that impressed more. Funny enough, he dropped like a stone in the draft from his position as top consensus QB after his pro day because he played it without his glove and he was missing the deep stuff all over the place.

His fit with the offense isn't bad and he's seen just about everything defenses can chuck at him.

Let's see how it goes but frankly i find the pessimism towards him (and the fascination with a total longshot rookie QB) pretty puzzling.

Going back in timeā€¦ā€¦..Moosehead Beer
OH good lord. I remember.

From Upstate NY, Who remembers Schmidts? Hamms? OV Splits? Utica Club? Drinking warm PBRs

Cant tell you how many Matts Beer Balls we went through as kids....

1665050311059.png

Bengals didnā€™t gameplan against Teddy.

Tua broke the Ravens and Bills with bombs down field. It was glorious.

Teddy has his strengths but he doesnā€™t have that quick strike ability to put fear in safeties and points on the board. This is where I miss a quality backup gun slinger like Matt Moore. He might have an Int or two but damnit heā€™s putting up 30+ points with these WRs.
Mr Accuracy? The WR's hated him because he was going to get every one of them killed with his bad throws.

In Teddyā€™s presser, he said this could be a blessing in disguise.

Whatever did he mean? He wanted Tua to get injured? I know thatā€™s not what he meant but you never know.

Back
Top Bottom