QB situation | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB situation

What should happen with the QB situation?

• Stay with Jay

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • draft Rivers

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • get Henson

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • get Brunell and draft Rivers or Losman

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • get Brunell and trade for Henson

Votes: 16 37.2%

• Total voters

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
What is everyones take on the QB situation?

How about a fifth option of getting Burnell and then trading for Henson?

Originally posted by Jim Jensen
How about a fifth option of getting Burnell and then trading for Henson?

Here here. That is my vote especially given Brunell's recent issue with a team drafting a QB in the first rd. Henson is a diamond but will take a bit more time to polish given his time away from the game.

it won't let me modify my poll

Originally posted by nick19991
it won't let me modify my poll
added it...

I want to see us get Henson and not sure we can still get Brunell, but I would love that, too.

Ya option 5 is about as win-win as it gets imo.

Get Brunell and 3 first rounders this year (if Houston would take next year's 1st round pick for Henson)? I'll take it!

Originally posted by NavyFishFan
Ya option 5 is about as win-win as it gets imo.

Get Brunell and 3 first rounders this year (if Houston would take next year's 1st round pick for Henson)? I'll take it!

:eek: :hail: :up: :friday: :dance: ETC.
I want to change my Vote. LOL I voted before there was a option 5. That is the ticket if possible. Getting Brunell, Henson, Clayton and Carey. OH MY!!

Originally posted by nick19991
What is everyones take on the QB situation?

Why are we doing another QB poll??
The last one was pretty much Rivers, hands down.

The same as this one.

General consesus is that Miami fans want Rivers.

Originally posted by finsnchips
The same as this one.

he'll win the next poll coming out in a couple weeks too!! ;) :lol:

The same as this one.

I think things have changed after Brunell's remarks and the possibility to get henson for NEXT years 1st rd. I know it did for me. Any chance to get Brunell, Henson and two 1st rounders (if wally goes) would be outstanding given the depth of this draft. I ask you which would you like to see...
Wally stays, Rivers and Jay
or
Wally goes Brunell, Henson, Clayton & Carey :eek:

I know where I fall on this issue. Rivers looks good but cant pass on this possibility.

Henson will cost a first next year.

You can feel the excitement on these draft boards... because we actually have a first round pick, maybe even two.

I don't want us to sign Brunell, so Rivers, Carey and next years first looks good to me.

Henson will cost a first next year.

You can feel the excitement on these draft boards... because we actually have a first round pick, maybe even two.

I don't want us to sign Brunell, so Rivers, Carey and next years first looks good to me.

Who do you want to be the QB next year then? I hope not Jay.:yell: :lol: This years draft is stronger than many in the past except in O line. Therefore I see us going WR Brunell and Henson this year O line or S if Wally goes, and next year grab a O lineman in the second. Typically they will last into the second rd if G or C. Thats what we will need.

Yeah... I want Jay to sit for Rivers for next season. Jay aint that bad. The Oline sucks, thats all. Look at it. Delhomme and Brady in the Superbowl... their olines make them look good.

After the Washington game, everyone was well chuffed that jay was back and was going on about how we were gonna make the playoffs and go far.

We missed out on the playoffs and every1 blames jay. This is a team sport, you can't put everything on one guy.

There was extra pressure on Jay this year because we signed Griese to compete, Jay beat him out.

With Rivers to groom, and added protection with someone like Carey. We will still compete

Jay beat out a guy who didn't even have a preseason with a new team AND b/c the line sucked which works better for Jay. He is that bad. The team gets better on paper yet further from the playoffs. Everyone says Jay is good b/c the teams wins when he plays. You cant do that and not hold him accountable when they miss the playoffs. I HOPE TO GOD JAY IS OUT. I heard a quote from another member.."Jay could not hit a drunk paris hilton on roofies"..... I think it says everything we need to know about Jay.

Back
Top Bottom