QB situation | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB situation

What should happen with the QB situation?

• Stay with Jay

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • draft Rivers

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • get Henson

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • get Brunell and draft Rivers or Losman

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • get Brunell and trade for Henson

Votes: 16 37.2%

• Total voters
well on this poll it's even between Rivers and Henson

I think the only reason I don't go with henson is the fact that he could be another Chad Hutchinson. Hutchinson had the ability to be a pro qb coming out of stanford but a couple years out and he looks terrible. Henson will need plenty of time to adjust to the speed of the game where as Rivers would have the upper hand with an easier transition.

Ricky Ray should be added to the poll now

Originally posted by finsnchips
Yeah... I want Jay to sit for Rivers for next season. Jay aint that bad. The Oline sucks, thats all. Look at it. Delhomme and Brady in the Superbowl... their olines make them look good.

After the Washington game, everyone was well chuffed that jay was back and was going on about how we were gonna make the playoffs and go far.

We missed out on the playoffs and every1 blames jay. This is a team sport, you can't put everything on one guy.

There was extra pressure on Jay this year because we signed Griese to compete, Jay beat him out.

With Rivers to groom, and added protection with someone like Carey. We will still compete

it is amazing to me that there is still people out there that likes Fiedler obviosly you don't watch very much Football every time I watch another team it don't matter who it is I'm like damn I wished he was Miami's QB Jay SUCKS!

Back
Top Bottom