Qb? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Qb?

Yeah I agree with you and I’m on board but do you really think the Jets would trade Teddy to a division rival?
I can't speak for the Jets, but I don't see why they wouldn't if Miami gives them the best offer. In their (Jets) minds, perhaps legitimately so, Darnold is much better than Bridgewater and I can't imagine they are thinking Bridgewater would be coming here to be anything more than Tannehill's backup which would be the case, at least to begin with.

I can't speak for the Jets, but I don't see why they wouldn't if Miami gives them the best offer. In their (Jets) minds, perhaps legitimately so, Darnold is much better than Bridgewater and I can't imagine they are thinking Bridgewater would be coming here to be anything more than Tannehill's backup which would be the case, at least to begin with.
what is fair offer for guy like teddy???

Not only can I not speak for the Jets, I can't speak for the Dolphins. Of course I have an opinion and I think if Miami ended up having to give a 3rd round pick I wouldn't have a problem with it given it is the QB position, the possibilities of the future and the state of our backup situation.

Teddy could legitimately be worthy of 1st round pick. Time and situation will tell.

17-11 as a starter as a 21-23 year old, 64.7%, 7.2 YPA.

Of course I would want them to start offering a late round pick and negotiate for the best possible trade on Miami's behalf.

Last edited:
Not only can I not speak for the Jets, I can't speak for the Dolphins. Of course I have an opinion and I think if Miami ended up having to give a 3rd round pick I wouldn't have a problem with it given it is the QB position, the possibilities of the future and the state of our backup situation.

Teddy could legitimately be worthy of 1st round pick. Time and situation will tell.

Of course I would want them to start offering a late round pick and negotiate for the best possible trade on Miami's behalf.
I would like that moved for dolphins, give 4rd pick...plus it would give thill17 some real competition in 2019. if they don't want draft young qb in draft....either way they go have to bring younger qb in mix soon..

And that's the key. How many teams would be interested in TB, would any offer a likely stating gig, what would the Jets get in trade, . . . a lot of questions to answer. Personally, I doubt Miami gets the chance and doubt they'd take it.

And that's the key. How many teams would be interested in TB, would any offer a likely stating gig, what would the Jets get in trade, . . . a lot of questions to answer. Personally, I doubt Miami gets the chance and doubt they'd take it.
The Jets GM has indicated he's open to trading Teddy. I think it's up to Miami to MAKE the chance rather than waiting to get a chance. If Miami's admin were smart, and I'm not saying they are, they would have already been calling them on the phone.

At this point I don't see a team out there offering the starting job and that is why Miami should be proactive, as in today! Never know with week 3 in preseason when most of the starting QBs with be playing a significant amount if any go down to injury creating that need.

17-11 as a starter as a 21-23 year old, 64.7%, 7.2 YPA.

If Teddy lights it up in any preseason audition he will be worth diamonds and the Jets know it imo. He will be their starter or back up and we missed the boat getting him when we could for a song. I would absolutely give up a third if he stays strong in preseason.

I'd be ok trading a 4th round pick for Bridgewater but I'm sure the jets will want more than that. If we don't trade then who cares cause none of them will get us to the playoffs

I think that eagles have a good third qb on their roster that I like as well. I think he could be good too..but that doesn't not mean I am right at all... for future

The Jets GM has indicated he's open to trading Teddy. I think it's up to Miami to MAKE the chance rather than waiting to get a chance. If Miami's admin were smart, and I'm not saying they are, they would have already been calling them on the phone.

At this point I don't see a team out there offering the starting job and that is why Miami should be proactive, as in today! Never know with week 3 in preseason when most of the starting QBs with be playing a significant amount if any go down to injury creating that need.

Not much disagreement. My concern in a trade is what does Miami HAVE and what do NYJ WANT? Draft pick? Vet? If so, what position and what teams have a better vet at that position? I would not be surprised the Jets have already shopped him. If so, they haven't gotten the right deal yet. Maybe they're waiting til an injury forces the trade. OTOH, whatever Miami would give up, some would say too much. The more Miami gives, the more likely I am too say too much. Still, too many variables.

I’d give up a 3rd rounder for teddy b and not think twice about it.

He’s the kind of qb that keeps you in games not takes you out of them.

Pre snap and progression read at Louisville too. Be a fine fit

The jets would probably want something on our o line or a wr. But nothing we give up would be enough to get them to come off a day 2 pick I’d say.

A 4th rounder and caroo done. Won’t be enough. That branch contract not a very good fit for their 34

They still need edge rush unless they signed something I’m not aware of so that would be the primary need

Would be amazing to get bridgewater from them but i just can’t see it happening. And IF it did, i think we would have to pay through the nose

Time for Tanenbaum to finally drop the #metoo card on Woody Johnson to push a trade for Bridgewater...Serves Woody right for accepting the invite to the Fat Albert reunion party. I mean, Cosby did all the voices, he wasn't actually gonna get to meet mush mouth and Rudy.

beffe-wwdumb_donald.jpg

Hey, hey, hey...

Back
Top Bottom