QB's in the Draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

QB's in the Draft

If that's true I don't want to see the rest of your draft.
Love is nothing close to a top 5 pick.
How do you eval Bad? This guy is 3rd round at best.

how much Jordan love did you watch in 2018?

I’m curious what interests you on Herbert outside of the arm strength

For starters I think he’s the most physically gifted qb in the last 20 years. Mel kiper does too. There’s a lot more to it than that in terms of playing the position at the pro level but I can tell ya that **** sells to decision makers.

Also if you’ve been watching what QBs have been getting drafted in the 3rd round lately, I’d say love is comparably a mighty outlier

will Grier
Mason Rudolph
Cody Kessler
Davis webb
CJ beathard
Jacoby Brissett

For that distance it looks similar I’m not gonna argue that but show me that 20 plus yarder back shoulder opposite hash with no loft if he’s put it out there.

I’ve seen Herbert take contact and I mean off his feet even taking contact and still throw the ball with laughable arm strength despite it.

This is the sort of thing you see Jordan Love doing more of than Justin Herbert, IMO.

Herbert has a hell of a gun. But he doesn't hit these off balance and on the run throws with ludicrous velocity and distance as often.

This one isn't on the run but it's just a hell of a throw.

how much Jordan love did you watch in 2018?
It was suppose to be QBs not bad, it auto corrected on me.
I didn't watch much 2018. Only 2 games.
This year I watched LSU, BYU, NM and boise

This is the sort of thing you see Jordan Love doing more of than Justin Herbert, IMO.

Herbert has a hell of a gun. But he doesn't hit these off balance and on the run throws with ludicrous velocity and distance as often.

that’s a nice throw off balance no doubt. Mahomesish. I kinda feel like that db in the pros might make a play on that given how in phase he was. But maybe not.

but on the hoof I’ve seen Herbert throw across his body with cannon like velocity.

when Herberts feet are set and right I think he’s got as much arm as anyone.

he doesn’t have mahomes rediculous throwing with all wrist bailing backwards out of this world thing but I think he’s got every bit of josh allens howlitzer

it’s amazing how much Mahomes gets on tbe ball doing that.

Sounds like you think Jordan Love is in play for Miami's 1st pick? It wouldn't surprise me, especially they way they like to develop players.

personally, I predict Miami wants nothing to do w/ Jordan love. I think he’s a project that will take a year or two, and I don’t think he fits the mold of what I predict they are looking for. Which is pre snap and progression and those are the two foundational areas of Jordan loves game that needs the most work imo. He needs to slow down andbecome a student of the game for the next year. Then you progress from there. Take coaching and watch for a while

I hope he’s what they are looking at besides tua. I predict he isn’t tHeir flavor though

This is another one on the run. Notice how he throws the deeper guy rather than the shallow guy. Pinpoint, cannon blast.

Wow. Literally the only way to totally F this draft up would be selecting love in the top 5.
If love is your qb at least wait till the 2nd round before ruining our draft.

It was suppose to be QBs not bad, it auto corrected on me.
I didn't watch much 2018. Only 2 games.
This year I watched LSU, BYU, NM and boise

i really think it would help your analysis of Jordan love if you go back and watch some 2018 tape. In 2019 he lost almost his entire starting offense from pass protectors to pass catchers. As CK pointed out he tried to turn on Superman mode this year bc the roster/program was in a transition period. Go watch 2018 when he’s comfortable in the offense

personally, I predict Miami wants nothing to do w/ Jordan love. I think he’s a project that will take a year or two, and I don’t think he fits the mold of what I predict they are looking for. Which is pre snap and progression and those are the two foundational areas of Jordan loves game that needs the most work imo. He needs to slow down andbecome a student of the game for the next year. Then you progress from there. Take coaching and watch for a while

I hope he’s what they are looking at besides tua. I predict he isn’t tHeir flavor though
The NE approach and Offensive emphasis on pre snap is the one reason why I think Fromm is on Miami's radar at some point in the draft.

Well tua would be rpo heavy so that’s not pre snap and progression read either. That’s what the browns have gone to this year cause baker mayfield isn’t making secondary reads with any consistency.

I’m just sayin.

they got a league leading rusher and they still can’t hide it.

i really think it would help your analysis of Jordan love if you go back and watch some 2018 tape. In 2019 he lost almost his entire starting offense from pass protectors to pass catchers. As CK pointed out he tried to turn on Superman mode this year bc the roster/program was in a transition period. Go watch 2018 when he’s comfortable in the offense
After the college season I'll go back to previous years to watch certain possible selections.
Quick question. Does Herbert and Fromm get the same leniency?

For starters I think he’s the most physically gifted qb in the last 20 years. Mel kiper does too. There’s a lot more to it than that in terms of playing the position at the pro level but I can tell ya that **** sells to decision makers.

He’s got the frame and build but I think the athlete is a little over rated. I don’t think he has the short area/quick twitch athlete in him that is giving the NFL fits at the moment. Granted I didn’t see Josh Allen coming out and running w/ success the way he has been either.

too much experience and not enough growth from Herbert imo. The arm is incredible but so was drew locks and they both fail to impress me in a second area. Herbert mental makeup is screaming Trubisky to me and I can’t shake it

Back
Top Bottom