Quarterback wish list may get smaller | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quarterback wish list may get smaller

I "like" Ramsey and wouldnt at all be disappointed in picking him up.

I find it funny that so many here want a QB with a bad arm!
honestly if this was Wanny/Speilman rumored to be interested in a QB with arm trouble you all would be flaming those two.

Plus what other than 1 season says Brees is the answer? he is 6ft maybe had a suspect arm prior to the injury and now he is the next best thing?

I trust Saban so if its Brees fine I will believe in is evaluation of the player however I am not gonna blindly think that Brees is the only or even the best option at QB.

houtz said:
From what i've seen from Patrick Ramsey, he is hardly an upgrade over Gus Frerotte.

I agree as well. I would only want Drew Brees, and Jacobs or Croyle in the draft.

I live in the Washington area so ive seen all of Ramsey's games...this guy is HORRIBLE!!!!! its hard for me to even THINK of another quarterback that is worse than this guy, hes crap and we should stay as FAR away from him as possible....

BESIDES.....we already have 2 former redskin quarterbacks on our roster, we dont need another one of their "left-overs"

I am scared the Bolts will match Brees offer and that he will accept it.Not because its more convenient for him because it isnt.Paying no state tax in Florida would mean approx 20 pct more money to keep in his pocket and he wouldnt have Rivers stepping on his heels if he played for the Dolphins but because he really likes SD and wants to win a championship for the Bolts.

No to Ramsey, id rather stick to Gus honestly...we just got to stop messing around at the qb position and just get our guy...BREES!!!

i cant stand again to trade for another teams back up qb...we obviously all have seen that it hasnt work in the past...the front office really has to take note of this

fish fan 4 life said:
I hope we get Brees but i will have faith in who ever Saban brings in.

I agree.

Are we reetooling or rebuilding ?/Jason Taylor opinion.

GM calls it retooling
Randy Mueller said offseason changes the Dolphins are making should not be viewed as an overhaul. 'We're reshuffling,' he said.

``Obviously we decided to make some changes. But we're definitely not considering that to be rebuilding changes. We're reshuffling. And we need change. We were 6-10. We can't sit pat on that hand. So we plan to make the right decisions to make us better and give us the best chance to win come September.''

http://www.miamiherald.com/616/story/54060.html

I can agree we are retooling the defense but the offense looks like a rebuild.
The OL is going to be rebuilt,the QB will be different,the TE will be different,the FB will be different and the offensive philosophy will be different.

I guess it depends on how you define rebuilding.
Jason Taylor does not like the word

While Jason Taylor said Monday the Dolphins are in a stage of rebuilding - something he previously said he had little use for - Taylor won't ask off the reclamation project early.

"We are looking for young guys and you have to in this league," Taylor said. "There are different levels of rebuilding. Hopefully we're not in a little tear-down part."

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/dolphins/content/sports/epaper/2007/03/27/a5c_huizenga_0327.html

What do you think ?

I think we are rebuilding, and I find it to be very nerve racking. Some teams rebuild and come back after a couple years and become good teams again. Other teams rebuild and dont make it back to the top for years and years. I just hope we are the latter of the 2.

A rebuild can take less then a year in today's NFL.

I look at it as more of a re-tool.

The only guy I truly will miss is Welker.

We're doing both. Rebuilding the offense and retooling the defense.

Back
Top Bottom