Quarterbacks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quarterbacks

Bucsfinfan

ChewBUCca
Reaction score
I was wondering.....
If you Dolphin Fans could have ANY Qb in the league, who and why? Would you keep Fiedler?

As a Bucs fan, I must say that i would love to have Joe Hamilton play one game for us, but we will probably end up releasing him. As for a starting QB? Definitely Rob Johnson. :drinker:

:monkey:Eagles

I'd love to have Michael Vick. He's going to dominate the league soon. The only concern I have at this time is his ability to pass effectively under pressure (when the pocket collapses. I'm also fond of David Carr and Joey Harrington. They're both tough, fearless pocket passers who also have great leadership qualities.

I'd keep Fiedler as a backup.

I would take Michael Vick as well. He has the strongest arm in the league, and his speed is incredible. Vick will be great in a few years.

THE MAN!!!

031_1158-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Vick is going to be great, so I'd like him. Joey Harrington is going to be real good too, if the lions get him some help. He just has that thing about him.

The qb I'd like over everyone else though, is Byron Leftwich. He's gonna be an all-pro.

Vick...but strongest arm in the NFL I disagree with...and he is not the most accurate guy...but maybe that was because of his WRs.

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
but maybe that was because of his WRs.

Yes sir, it was. Last year the WR's were..

1.Finneran
2.Jefferson
3.Gaylor
4.McCord
5.Who knows?

Now he'll have the much needed help with..

1.Price
2.Gaylor
3.Finneran
4.McCord
5.Jenkins..
*Really, after Price, the WR's in camp can fall ANYWHERE on that depth chart. I just hate Finneran!

:rolleyes:

Michael Vick, although I still think Fiedler can get the job done

If I could have any QB just for one season it would be Bret Favre...and for the long haul I'd say Peyton Manning...He's got the arm and he studies the game like there's no tomorrow!

Back
Top Bottom