Quarterbacks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quarterbacks

i would take bubby brister. he has a few super bowl years left in that arm of his.

Vick hands down....He is the best player in the game. If he stays healthy he might become the best OVERALL QB to ever play the game. He is the fastest man on the field. He has an arm that not even John Elway could surpass. Right now he is great. In a year or two he will be even better. NOW THAT IS SCARY!!!

I lived in B-Burg for about 5 years. I had a sign & marketing company. I knew a couple of the players. One of my friends was a backup LB. I made a banner and my friend got all of the HOKIES to sign it and the ESPN gameday crew. Also the voice of the HOKIES. It is PRICELESS to me it is from the 1999 season. That season Vick almost won the game by himself vs. FSU!!!

It is funny but the Buzz around Tech is that his Brother is looking even better than him.....CRAZY.....NO....I think they were born in LABS by the goverment to create HEROS on the Field...One Man Army's!!!...lol

GO HOKIES!!!
GO VICK!!!
Go Dolphins!!!!

But Miami Wins The Superbowl even without him!!!

How do u post images within the post?

Last edited by a moderator:
Peyton Manning, hands down. This offense seems to cater to a pocket passer, not a scrambling QB. Not to say a scrambling QB such as Vick or McNair wouldn't be successful, but that a pocket QB such as Manning or Harrington would flourish in this system.

Manning is the best play-action QB in the NFL right now. Ricky is the best runningback in the NFL right now. Put those two together, and you have a very scary tandem for a defense.......

Back
Top Bottom