Quarterbacks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quarterbacks

I like what I've seen of Mark Bulger. I'd take him over Fiedler.

I'd take Manning, but only if he promised to stop changing plays every down.

Part of Manning's artistry is that he looks like he's changing the play, even when he isn't. Nonetheless, he changes it enough that his own team must get anxious and confused about what's gonna happen. lol

Does anyone else out there think the day's gonna come when Vick REALLY gets his clock cleaned on a scramble, and he'll suffer an injury that affects his career?

Originally posted by Phan4Ever

Does anyone else out there think the day's gonna come when Vick REALLY gets his clock cleaned on a scramble, and he'll suffer an injury that affects his career?
That usually happens sooner or later...That's why I prefer Manning!

What about Daunte Culpepper?? He is a nice big Qb with a great arm and he is also a good scrambler.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
I would take Michael Vick as well. He has the strongest arm in the league, and his speed is incredible. Vick will be great in a few years.

I agree ice but Vick needs pocket discipline..... He needs to sit in the pocket long enough to read the defense and stop trying to win the game all by himself !!!:rolleyes: Marino1983

Part of Manning's artistry is that he looks like he's changing the play, even when he isn't. Nonetheless, he changes it enough that his own team must get anxious and confused about what's gonna happen. lol

I think that a big part of P Mannings successes have been due to the fact of his and M Harrisons close relationship .... They both know what each other is thinking and can find ways of making a bad play into a great play !! Marino1983

Originally posted by Surtain023
CC084- Your joking right?

Of course, but a more realistic option would be..

clear.gif

Originally posted by dolphinators13
What about Daunte Culpepper?? He is a nice big Qb with a great arm and he is also a good scrambler.

If Culpepper ever gets his reads down to art instead of relying on his "cannon" arm, forcing the ball into double and triple coverages, Culpepper could be a pro bowl qb !! Marino1983

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Of course, but a more realistic option would be..

clear.gif

:lol: Dude thats hilarious. I must say, I would love for the Bucs to have Culpepper, or his soon to be protige, Leftwich (healthy of course). By the way you can bash the Bucs all you want, seeing as I hate the Eagles, and I let everyone know it. :D

:monkey:Seagulls

VICK!!!!!!

Imagain an offense with Vick, Ricky, and Terrel Owens.

They would the funniest and most dominating triplet in history.

Terrel and his antics and physical play. Ricky and his ungodly juking and moves. Vick and cannon and speed.

SWEET!

I would quit the Pats and jump on board the Dolphin express if that happened.

Who has a stronger arm than Mike Vick??

On the move it cannot be questioned, but stationary I am not sure. Maybe Favre or Bledsoe.

It is funny I think not only would Vick be my pick for QB, but if the same question was for a RB I would have to go with Vick as well.

If I had Ricky and Vick, I wouldn't want TO, because he'll whine and complain about not getting the ball enough, and would cause a meltdown. If I had RW and Vick, I'd want someone like Harrison or even Chambers, two guys who don't whine and complain.

I really think Peyton Manning would be the best QB for our offense because of his great play faking ability and good decision making. Could you imagine Peyton play faking to Ricky that would be great and would earn a lot of respect from defenses. Also when Manning is talking to his lineman he's not always changing the play he's giving them their blocking assignments. I think the center is responsible for this on most teams but Manning does it for the Colts.

Back
Top Bottom