Quess who's leading the NFL in passing yards ? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quess who's leading the NFL in passing yards ?

Chase Daniel is leading now and in the top 5 we see Daniel, henne, rex Grossman and Kyle orton- that is all we really need to know about preseason.

Chase Daniel is leading now and in the top 5 we see Daniel, henne, rex Grossman and Kyle orton- that is all we really need to know about preseason.
thanks for killing the mood! Debbie downer lol

thanks for killing the mood! Debbie downer lol

That's what he does. Apparently, it's his mission in life. Plus, I think seeing Chad improve is making him bitter. He knows that little mexican girl on his Avatar is destined for the title of 3rd best QB in the AFC East, possibly 4th.

That's what he does. Apparently, it's his mission in life. Plus, I think seeing Chad improve is making him bitter. He knows that little mexican on his Avatar is destined for the title of 3rd best QB in the AFC East, possibly 4th.

and here we go, once again you guys take the thread off course.

I live in reality, I'm not trying to smash any dreams I'm trying to be realistic. Let's see Chad do this in the reg season then I'll tip my cap.

and here we go, once again you guys take the thread off course.

I live in reality, I'm not trying to smash any dreams I'm trying to be realistic. Let's see Chad do this in the reg season then I'll tip my cap.

Oops, I made a mistake in my post. It shouldn't say "that little Mexican on his Avatar". It should instead say "that little Mexican girl on his Avatar"... My apologies.

Back
Top Bottom