Question About Andrew Luck | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question About Andrew Luck

but lets get back to this demarco murray thing...so far i haven't seen him do anything that a healthy felix jones isn't capable of...
either run through a crater size hole up the middle and turn the jets on or use his wheels (which admittedly are impressive) to gain the corner and outrun the pursuit...

we'll see how consistent he is...if he shows consistency i'll give him props...but i don't think he'll make guys miss at this level in tight spaces and i don't think you can run him inside consistently...nor so i think he's a guy who will make people miss all that much or break tackles...but we'll see...one games not gonna put me over the deep end

i am surprised that the boys haven't taken more advantage of his fantastic receiving skills...which predraft i thought was his only real value

at the same time though i wouldn't be surprised if he was hurt like jones in no time...

Felix Jones will be VERY luck to still be here in Dallas this time next year.

I don't seem to remember him breaking records of both Tony Dorsett nor Emmitt Smith while healthy...not even anywhere close.

You are kidding here...right?

Felix Jones will be VERY luck to still be here in Dallas this time next year.

I don't seem to remember him breaking records of both Tony Dorsett nor Emmitt Smith while healthy...not even anywhere close.

You are kidding here...right?

no i'm not...i don't care about those records unless its ap like making the entire defense miss type stuff...not the seas parting...but i'll be watching dallas like i watch the rest of the league to see just how off i was on murray...if i was...yesterday didn't show me much other than speed

I'm still with hoops on DeMarco Murray. People want to turn him into a great player off of one game where he had a ton of yards against the worst run defense in the NFL and another game where he had 70 yards or something like that against another poor run defense.

The book on Murray was always that he had size, straight line speed and good receiving skills. His problem is stiffness and a propensity to get injured when you so much as pat him on the back.

Let's refrain from crowning the guy until he shows better lateral agility and tackle breaking ability and that he can be healthy for any length of time. If that happens I'll own up to judging him unfairly, but I wouldn't suggest anyone holding their breath.

no i'm not...i don't care about those records unless its ap like making the entire defense miss type stuff...not the seas parting...but i'll be watching dallas like i watch the rest of the league to see just how off i was on murray...if i was...yesterday didn't show me much other than speed

Oh, I see.

Unless he's Adrian Peterson, he aint squat, or worth drafting????

WoW!

He is the best runningback on the Dallas Squad right now.
Of course he will only be starting the games that Jones is hurt...which is about 50% of the games, but he, as a rookie, broke records set by Emmitt Smith and Tony freakin Dorsett......and he still isn't worth drafting???

I do understand he was running behind perinatal pro-bowlers just like Emmitt and Tony were...oh wait.........

Oh, I see.

Unless he's Adrian Peterson, he aint squat, or worth drafting????

WoW!

He is the best runningback on the Dallas Squad right now.
Of course he will only be starting the games that Jones is hurt...which is about 50% of the games, but he, as a rookie, broke records set by Emmitt Smith and Tony freakin Dorsett......and he still isn't worth drafting???

I do understand he was running behind perinatal pro-bowlers just like Emmitt and Tony were...oh wait.........

thats not what i said...at all actually...he wasn't on my draft board as in i had no interest...and maybe he is the best rb on that team as you've crowned him after 1 week...there's not a special one among them...

and where were you and all your infinite wisdom predraft??? i sure didn't see you here or in the draft forum... you dolphone and sarnics all showed up like a fart in the wind...

They might want to get a couple of 'em in St. Louis so Sam Bradford can win a game apparently...

Did you actually watch the game? St. Louis' defense... and a healthy Steven Jackson, won that game for them. AJ Feeley didn't do much of anything. He was 20 of 37 for 140 yards and a touchdown, which as dog**** a stat line you're ever going to find for a winning quarterback.

Last edited by a moderator:
look...i understand bradford at some point regardless of weapons needs to win some games...but take a look at that schedule to start the season...i wish i had looked at their sched before i picked them to win the division...that thing is brutal...

thats not what i said...at all actually...he wasn't on my draft board as in i had no interest...and maybe he is the best rb on that team as you've crowned him after 1 week...there's not a special one among them...

and where were you and all your infinite wisdom predraft??? i sure didn't see you here or in the draft forum... you dolphone and sarnics all showed up like a fart in the wind...

Sorry, I was doing mucho pre-draft, just not at Finheaven.
If you really want to see some of my pre-draft at Finheaven, go look while we picked Ginn instead of Pat Willis :up:

Sorry, I was doing mucho pre-draft, just not at Finheaven.
If you really want to see some of my pre-draft at Finheaven, go look while we picked Ginn instead of Pat Willis :up:

well i look forward to reading your predraft prospect takes in the draft forum etc in the future...and holding you accountable for them...

Did you actually watch the game? St. Louis' defense won that game for them.

Hell that's even better, they won't have to waste picks on that side of the ball. They can use a good portion of their early picks on weapons for Bradford if the backup can keep from screwing it up.

anyone who doesnt think luck is the real deal is crazy.. tom brady throws checkdowns all day. peyton manning threw checkdowns all day. the thing about those players that makes them great is their ability to throw through small windows and put the ball where only the receiver can get it. Luck is a monster! He can run like elway and he throws like elway. I dont know about you guys but, I want the next elway

Back
Top Bottom