Question about Dolphins Jerseys | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about Dolphins Jerseys

LKAT said:
since we are on the subject of clothes, does anybody know where i can find a Miami Dolphins muscle tee? I looked everywhere and none of the website stores i have been to have had any. If you know of any place online, let me know, I live in SC so I can't find much of Dolphins stuff around here, I always order them.

just buy one 2 sizes too small :)

:missmeth: We some times get them at Training Camp. They say "Property of Dolphins" or "Dolphins Training Camp Davie" they are both grey. I do have muscle shirts in the NFL preformance dry fit and compression. They come in Grey, Navy, White, and orange. They have the Dolphin Logo on the chest and the NFl logo.
I wish I had a photo for you. They are pricey $34.99.

Proshopgirl said:
:missmeth: We some times get them at Training Camp. They say "Property of Dolphins" or "Dolphins Training Camp Davie" they are both grey. I do have muscle shirts in the NFL preformance dry fit and compression. They come in Grey, Navy, White, and orange. They have the Dolphin Logo on the chest and the NFl logo.
I wish I had a photo for you. They are pricey $34.99.

yeah, the ones im looking for are the types you described, the training camp types. I just cant seem to find any Dolphins shirt like that!! I think I saw them online at the proshop on the website last summer but they were out of my size, all they had was XL. so i missed out, havent seen any since.

to proshopgirl:
do you have an orange feeley jersey, one of my friends is going to miami soon and i want a QB jersey but not fiedler?

Proshopgirl said:
IMO uniqueness. So many teams wear Navy. I personally love orange.
GLAD TO SEE IM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LIKE'S THE ORANGE JERSEY'S YOU MUST HAVE GOOD TASTE SWEETIE. :D

Keep checking if I am correct they are a Reebok staple style. It is available every year to order fom Reebok, whether our buyers order it is another question. I will try and check, but it will be delayed they are putting the 2005 catalog together this week so it can go to print on Friday, so they are very busy. They also do a few other teams so that is allot of catalogs to put out.

do you think you will have them in July?

Not to bug you again proshopgirl but do you have any kids/toddler (3t, 4t, small) jersey's aside from Ricky in stock.. its time my son got his first jersey, any in orange?

I hope to have the Feeley in July, it may be August. We are always at the mercy of Reebok and when they feel like shipping.

On the subject of Jerseys. I've been scouring the internet for a decent Ronnie Brown Auburn Tigers Jersey. They have a crappy one for 50 bucks, but it doesn't even have his name on the back. If anyone knows where to find a good one, please post and let me know. Also on the same subject I was also looking for a good Marino Pitt Panthers jersey other than white.

Outrider01 said:
On the subject of Jerseys. I've been scouring the internet for a decent Ronnie Brown Auburn Tigers Jersey. They have a crappy one for 50 bucks, but it doesn't even have his name on the back. If anyone knows where to find a good one, please post and let me know. Also on the same subject I was also looking for a good Marino Pitt Panthers jersey other than white.

Not positive but i don't think they allow the names on the backs of college jersy's.

I have ordered stuff from the catalog that NFL.com sends you...the one that had Wanny modeling all the clothes.....does anyone know if a new catalog has come out yet? It will be nice seeing Saban over Wanny.

Back
Top Bottom