Question about Dolphins Jerseys | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about Dolphins Jerseys

pro shop girl, looking for orange official marino jersey any ideas?Dan simply the best!!!!

Honeslty no idea on the Orange Marino. They are working on a new 2005 Miami Dolphins merchandise cataloge this week. I was told it would go to print on Friday if all is aproved by Jones & Bailey in the F.O. If you want go to the web site and click on the catalog link and join the mailing list so you get one hot off the press.

I asked about the orange Marino jersey last year at the shop when I visited and they said they could not make it. If that changes I want one as well. As for the Marino Pitt jersey Champs Sports had the blue one last year for around $70. It was nice not a cheap remake you see on ebay all the time.

Proshopgirl said:
I manage the Pro Shop here in Davie. I am an avid Fin Heaven reader. I almost have enough posts to get PM's so I guess once I do you could pm me orders and I can ship them, if it is not against any FinHeaven rules. Or you can call the shop and any one can take your order over the phone. 954-424-7590

Here is what I have in Navy Jerseys:
Thomas 6- med 6- large. Adult sizes $64.99
Thomas Youth 4-small, 3-lg, 3-xl $54.99
Madison Youth 1-xl
I thought I had Ricky's but they are all gone.

Hope I have helped:missmeth:
Thanks. It looks like you may have a good bit of business from people on FinHeaven.

Proshopgirl said:
Honeslty no idea on the Orange Marino. They are working on a new 2005 Miami Dolphins merchandise cataloge this week. I was told it would go to print on Friday if all is aproved by Jones & Bailey in the F.O. If you want go to the web site and click on the catalog link and join the mailing list so you get one hot off the press.

:lol: i did that, do you think they will send it all the way over here to England?:lol:

does anybody know if a person can find a vintage mercury morris or larry csonka jersey ? i saw a seau jersey in navy at a mall but i didn't but it. i am also wondering if there are any more marino , warfield, and clayton jerseys?

Dolfan n' C-Bus said:
As for the Marino Pitt jersey Champs Sports had the blue one last year for around $70. It was nice not a cheap remake you see on ebay all the time.

Are you talking about just walking into a random champs store, or did you find it to order on the internet. Their website doesnt have it, and the champs around my area is smaller then my closet and stocks just about nothing.

I was also wondering if anyone has found a ronnie jersey with sewn on name/numbers rather then the cheapo screen printed stuff.

I found it at a Champs in Columbus, OH where I live. Everything is sewn on it. They had a bunch of older players but Marino was the only Dolphin. The Marino jersey was made by Adidas and the tag called it a True School jersey.The only Brown jerseys I have seen have been on the internet and they are the screened ones.

Dolfan n' C-Bus said:
I found it at a Champs in Columbus, OH where I live. Everything is sewn on it. They had a bunch of older players but Marino was the only Dolphin. The Marino jersey was made by Adidas and the tag called it a True School jersey.The only Brown jerseys I have seen have been on the internet and they are the screened ones.

I have one also. I actually got it in Key West (while on vacation) for $60. It's usually on the rack with Montana - Notre Dame and other well known college jerseys.

ProshopGirl, I know i am probably wasting my time, but do you have any Crowder jerseys?

Hey Proshopgirl! :www:

Was a pleasure doing business with you again.

For all of you in the local area who are looking for Phins stuff, plz stop by the Pro Shop in Davie and show your support. Since Saban has closed the practices to the public, Proshopgirl is very bored...........plus you still need to get your Brown jerseys. :)

I am sorry ProShopGirl, this has become an interactive order form. I do have one question though. My little niece Ema is nine weeks old now, a few days after she was born I got her a Junior Seau jearsy but by the time she grows into a Toddler 3 Seau will probably be retired. What are the smallest sized baby jearsys you usualy stock? Prefferably a Feeley, I think the little girl likes him

Back
Top Bottom