Question about Dolphins Jerseys | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about Dolphins Jerseys

I just bought a Sam Madison Navy jersey made by Reebok for 10.00 The store I went to also had Madison jerseys in White. Jason Taylor was available too. All for 10.00 :goof:

:missmeth: Well here we go....
We carry in toddler Taylor, Thomas. I don't have any now I am waiting for my Training Camp shipments. We used to have Fiedler in toddler but... with the q-b not 100% I don't know if Reebok will start printing Feeley and if my buyer will get in on it.
I did hear that come October we are to have Clayton and Duper in the EQT/ Repliathentic jerseys in white.
Also on a side note I found out for some crazy reason they have not told me they took down the option to order replica personalized jerseys on our web site. If you call me at the store or e-mail me or pm me we can do them for you. So if you want the Chowder jersey we can do it in Aqua, white, or orange. Sized med-xxl they are 99.99 plus shipping. Mike here at the shop gets them done within a day.
I think I addressed all the posts above.;)

SpurzN703 said:
I just bought a Sam Madison Navy jersey made by Reebok for 10.00 The store I went to also had Madison jerseys in White. Jason Taylor was available too. All for 10.00 :goof:

What store was it?

Proshopgirl said:
:missmeth: Well here we go....
We carry in toddler Taylor, Thomas. I don't have any now I am waiting for my Training Camp shipments. We used to have Fiedler in toddler but... with the q-b not 100% I don't know if Reebok will start printing Feeley and if my buyer will get in on it.
I did hear that come October we are to have Clayton and Duper in the EQT/ Repliathentic jerseys in white.
Also on a side note I found out for some crazy reason they have not told me they took down the option to order replica personalized jerseys on our web site. If you call me at the store or e-mail me or pm me we can do them for you. So if you want the Chowder jersey we can do it in Aqua, white, or orange. Sized med-xxl they are 99.99 plus shipping. Mike here at the shop gets them done within a day.
I think I addressed all the posts above.;)

thanks for that news, ive been wanting a personalized jersey, so thx....ill call in when i can get it.....i just bought a surtain orange so i gotta hold off a minute

mercury 40 said:
does anybody know if a person can find a vintage mercury morris or larry csonka jersey ? i saw a seau jersey in navy at a mall but i didn't but it. i am also wondering if there are any more marino , warfield, and clayton jerseys?

Yes, anyone know where to get vintage replicas?

I don't know how many of you live in South Fla, but i live in Coral Springs & the mall here is selling the powder/baby blue Marino Pitt jersey for only 19.99. I couldn't believe it i bought 2 they were so cheap. I know when champs first got them they were 100.00. They had other throwback players there for 19.99 like Montana, Cambell, Taylor, Howard. It's definitley a deal. If your interested it's the Champs at Coral Square mall. it's an authentic jersey of Marino from the college days for only 19.99 a steal.

The store's name is MVP. There's a few of them around here in Northern Virginia. The focus of the store is mainly hats and jerseys, yet they have a few racks of discounted stuff. Just so u know, MVP.com isn't their website. That's somebody totally different

Back
Top Bottom