Question for Boomer, Ck, other draft experts | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question for Boomer, Ck, other draft experts

TXFinFan said:
I think Allen would be the target if we traded down, but at 16, Lawson would be the better value. We can get a pretty good safety in the 3rd.

I think your wrong, Allen would be the target at 16 with Lawson being the target at the end of the round. If we don't take Lawson at 16 there is a chance he could freefall to the end of the round or early second.

Also, besides Watkins I can't think of any "good" safeties that can make an impact on our team in the 3rd round. I think the chances of us landing an impact OLB in the 3rd are MUCH MUCH greater then the chances of landing an impact Safety. This years draft has unbelievable LB depth, enough for a Gerris Wilkinson or Alston/Nande or even a tweener like McClover or Haralson or Gocong to drop to us.

RunRickyRun34 said:
I think your wrong, Allen would be the target at 16 with Lawson being the target at the end of the round. If we don't take Lawson at 16 there is a chance he could freefall to the end of the round or early second.

Also, besides Watkins I can't think of any "good" safeties that can make an impact on our team in the 3rd round. I think the chances of us landing an impact OLB in the 3rd are MUCH MUCH greater then the chances of landing an impact Safety. This years draft has unbelievable LB depth, enough for a Gerris Wilkinson or Alston/Nande or even a tweener like McClover or Haralson or Gocong to drop to us.

I agree 100%. Out of those two, Allen's the guy. Saban is more familiar with him anyhow

I think it depends on if we pick up Arrington or a veteran LB to fill Seau's vacancy.

But I hope we pick Lawson, I want to see if Saban can fulfill his prediction that if he had JT for 10 years he would be a HOF.

Back
Top Bottom