Question for Boomer, Ck, other draft experts | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question for Boomer, Ck, other draft experts

I'm from Tennessee and I'm pretty familiar with UT's players. I think Jason Allen would be a great pick.......not to mention Saban tried to recruit him to LSU out of high school. This is a guy Saban is familiar with..and as we have all seen from last year's draft..he likes to take guys he is familiar with. If he doesn't take Allen, I wouldn't mind seeing him take Ernie Sims from Florida State..that guy is a machine!...Just my take on the whole matter

I'm from Tennessee so I am pretty familiar with UT's players. I think Jason Allen would be a great pick with number 16. His hip injury has been over exaggerated. I mean the guy's work out went really well and not to mention Saban tried is very familiar with him from when LSU played Tennessee and on top of that..Saban tried to recruit the guy out of high school to play for LSU

I'm from Tennessee so I am pretty familiar with UT's players. I think Jason Allen would be a great pick with number 16. His hip injury has been over exaggerated. I mean the guy's work out went really well and not to mention Saban tried is very familiar with him from when LSU played Tennessee and on top of that..Saban tried to recruit the guy out of high school to play for LSU:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom