Question for those of you who are anti-Harbaugh | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question for those of you who are anti-Harbaugh

He was interested in Michigan but the interest was not mutual. Dave Brandon was a member of the Lloyd Carr faction and at that time Lloyd wouldn't allow Brandon to explore it. Lloyd was still pissed that Jim called out the football program for lowering its academic standards while Lloyd was coach. It's only in the last couple of weeks that Carr declared he was staying out of the current search and endorsed Jim as a candidate for the job.

I do remember Harbaugh calling them out back then, and you are right about the Carr stuff ... I've heard that several times, too.

I think the first attempt should be to get the best guy. If that turns out to be Harbaugh, so be it. But it seems to me that a lot of people just want it to be Harbaugh. It's not even a Dolphins' issue anymore. It's wanting it to be "their guy," so to speak. And it's the same with fans who have other favorites and fans (the few that are left) that want to keep Philbin.

I'm up for Bowles too while retaining Lazor. I want Harbaugh because I think he is the BEST guy. The BEST option. Proven. Young. Hungry. His parting with the 49ers with his level of success is a rare thing. If he does indeed part. I think it's a golden opportunity for any team, and especially for Ross for a second chance at him.

Harbaugh found immediate success and turned a sub .500 49er club around in one season, and kept up that level of success for three seasons proving it was no fluke. I want that immediate success in Miami. I think this is a talented team who just needs better leadership.

That's why I want Harbaugh first. Personally I think he's a douche. But he's proven and consistent with winning. That's all that matters to me.

I had front row seats watching my cousin witness his team meddle in piss poor performance like or Dolphins for years to suddenly be a true contender in one season. My cousin is flabbergasted management wants to split ways with Jim. He expects a decline with whoever replaces him. I envied that success he got to witness. I want that success in Miami.

Sue me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm up for Bowles too while retaining Lazor. I want Harbaugh because I think is the BEST guy. He BEST option. Proven. Young. Hungry. His parting with the 49ers with his level of success is a rare thing. If he does indeed part. I think it's a golden opportunity for any team, and especially for Ross for a second chance at him.

Harbaugh found immediate success and turned a sub .500 49er club around in one season, and kept up that level of success for three season proving it was no fluke. I want that immediate success in Miami. I think this is a talented team who just needs better leadership.

That's why I want Harbaugh first. Personally I think he's a douche. But he's proven and consistent in that. That's all that matters to me.

I had front row seats watching my cousin witness his team meddle in piss poor performance like or Dolphins for years to suddenly be a true contender in one season. I envied that success. I want that success in Miami.

Sue me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll call Edgar Snyder or Marcus & Mack.

I can't name any Dolphins coach who won an NFC championship.

I'm not a fan of Harbaugh.....if there is going to be a coaching change, I would prefer they look at Kubiak, Bowles or perhaps Quinn. However, you cannot deny the success Harbaugh has had as a coach. The guy is a PIA to deal with, but he does win.

I don't understand the anti Harbaugh crowd. Pete Carroll got run out of NE coached USC then came back and built a SB team in Seattle. Harbaugh can be our Carrol and turn this thing around in Mismi.

I can't name any Dolphins coach who won an NFC championship.

Technically Dave Wannstedt won it when he was a defensive coordinator for Dallas.

Thats right, i went there.

Back
Top Bottom