Questions I Still Have for Jonathan Martin | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Questions I Still Have for Jonathan Martin

Martin will never set foot in the Dolphins locker room again,and with 90 percent of his complaints are what linemen in the NFL deal with everyday in some shape or form.

I'm going to find the ex- NFL player who commented yesterday (Thursday) on ESPN 2,there was a panel of 4 guys and one ex-player analyst said.

"Offensive linemen are their own unique group,they constantly push each other,they hang together,eat together sit on the plane and buses together, go out together, and went on to say that Olinemen have their own language that unless you are in the Olinemen group you don't understand. Now this wasn't an ex-linemen but an ex NFL player who saw this first hand."

Martin clearly failed the initiation of belonging in the NFL as an offensive linemen in it's highest degree.

He will never ever play on another team in the NFL not alone the Dolphins.He broke the offensive linemen rule # 1.He brought dirty laundry outside of their group and not dealing with it within.

No team,especially the Dolphins will ever trust him again.

Back
Top Bottom