Questions I Still Have for Jonathan Martin | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Questions I Still Have for Jonathan Martin

Im pretty sure most of the Fins players are in Richie's corner in all of this...

Not really. The narrative has been set. It is hot. It is selling.

Personally, I believe Richie is not a good person. I think his history speaks for itself.

But I also believe that this story is really about the MONEY. The money Jonathan Martin is afraid to lose after checking himself into rehab. And nobody is going to report that, because Richie is a person with a checkered past and writing this one off as "RACIST ******* ABUSES POOR TEAMMATE" is way too easy.

You just know at least one of those two anti-Semitic, rabble-rousing, hypocritical POS extortionist attention-whoring "reverends" will end up inserting themselves in what's already a cluster****, trying to do what they do best, extort money from the Fins and NFL for sensitivity type BS to quash continuing publicity... and at that point everyone's head will explode

The amount of hiding behind bro code meat head crap and victim blaming from the beginning on this board was stunning. Decent human beings don't do this to one another it isn't college its a Professional Football league full of men not kids. Hazing should be out lawed heck is already outlawed in college because stupid **** like this happens all the time. Men don't have to act like apes to fight side by side with each other grow the **** up

Outlawed in college? Man you really have no clue.:lol2:

Of course you can. We don't have a different set of laws regarding hostile workplace for the NFL as opposed to any other job.

That's starting to leak out now, along with the fact that this is something that the organization has dealt with before and thought they'd fixed. Apparently it wasn't.

Do we know he didn't approach a union rep about this? It's unlikely, since this involves two players, that the union would have made that fact public. And the union would have an obligation to protect both players, so that comes with a built in conflict of interest.

Of course you're basing your opinion on assumptions. You're assuming Martin didn't go through normal procedures before getting to this point. That's a HUGE assumption.

At this point, he's probably been advised not to by both his lawyer and his union.

The leadership council of players in the locker room were never told. I'm still waiting to find out who the Player rep is, and once that fact is known, whether that person knew will be the question. But the fact the NFLPA put out a media statement, after the fact says more than you can or anyone else looking for blame.

A Union picks sides. If you don't think that is true, than Oprah has another sucker to make cry.

Bill Polian made my point earlier today. The NFLPA rep on the team has a duty to his teammates and the union members, to a safe work environment.

Meh, this is talking in circles. The circus is in town. People are in love with media buzz words here. And people with their own agenda's here are showing it through their words and views. In the era of the purple marker and participation award, we have become a society of collective *******. Always pointing the finger and never looking in the mirror.

I hope they cut his soft fairy a** off the team. Never liked this guy, guess i was right, wasted pick

Lets keep answering...

Let's Answer These Questions

Questions I Still Have for Jonathan Martin
1. What date did he receive these text messages and voice mail? Are they recent or something from awhile back.

April.

2. If they are from awhile ago, what possessed him to keep them for a later date and not immediately report the communication?

No answer because Martin will not go on the record.

3. When did Martin specifically go to management about the alleged bullying?

This past Sunday and never told management until then.

4. Why did the simple prank of players getting up from a lunch table and moving to another so as not to sit with Martin set him over the edge and make these workplace hostility complaints?

No answer.

5. Does Martin have mental disorders?

No answer. My guess is yes. If he has a mental issue this can go under NFI under the CBA...he makes it about bullying and workplace safety, he can get paid.

6. How much does him getting replaced at LT go into his frustration of all that has transpired?

A question that MUST be asked

7. Was Jonathan Martin involved in hazing of other players?

Yes

8. What is Martin's endgame? Does he expect to return and under what circumstances?

What I am waiting on right now. Incognito is gone, get back to work. I bet we do not see him.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

I will still fill these in...maybe the media will have the guts to ask them.

I would love to know more about the relationship between the 2 guys. I saw a Hyde report that stated the 2 hung out and went out to a bar just last week.

1. What date did he receive these text messages and voice mail? Are they recent or something from awhile back.

2. If they are from awhile ago, what possessed him to keep them for a later date and not immediately report the communication?

3. When did Martin specifically go to management about the alleged bullying?

4. Why did the simple prank of players getting up from a lunch table and moving to another so as not to sit with Martin set him over the edge and make these workplace hostility complaints?

5. Does Martin have mental disorders?

6. How much does him getting replaced at LT go into his frustration of all that has transpired?

7. Was Jonathan Martin involved in hazing of other players?

8. What is Martin's endgame? Does he expect to return and under what circumstances?

*** The focus is no on Incognito and what he did and that is appropriate. Incognito might have done some mean-spirited things. Soon, it will shift to what Joe Philbin, Jeff Ireland and Dawn Aponte knew and what they did/didn't do.

However, it is fair to ask questions of Martin and his conduct through this entire episode.

I still have issues with Jonathan Martin. How does the lunchroom prank spiral into this major news story? I am not going to lie: I am so disappointed this has turned into a distraction for a team trying to find its way in the league. There were many other ways Martin could have handled this and he chose not to. I hope Martin understands how he elected to handle this might have costed the jobs of a slew of people within the organization. As a player, I would not want him back into the locker room. I would trust him as far as I could throw Sun Life Stadium. All of those players saying last week they would welcome him back I bet will not be making those comments anymore...and if they do, it is not honest.

I have another question....why didn't you ever ask the "harassment" to stop?

Here's a question. Why was Incognito not cut after he sexually assaulted a female at a team function? I'd like to ask the team that question and get their response.

How any of you can continue to support him tells me a lot about your character.

Here's a question. Why was Incognito not cut after he sexually assaulted a female at a team function? I'd like to ask the team that question and get their response.

well to be fair they dont know how true it is. If True there is no excuse

well to be fair they dont know how true it is. If True there is no excuse
A police report and confidentiality agreement make it very clear that this is true.

Seems like Martin supported him by voting for him for the leadership council this year. Why would he choose a bully that was your mending him to be in the leadership council?

This is the smoking gun that shows what a huge pile of manure Jon Martin really is. A snake, a wus, a back stabbing prick. The world is a better place without people like this. So go ahead jonnie boy...do us all a favor and just do it already.

Why is Big Ben still on the Steelers? Why didn't the Vikings cut all of the guys involved in the Love Boat scandal -- which was much worse than what Richie is accused of, by the way. And it went to court. And people were found guilty. And sentenced.

Again, not defending Richie. Not defending Richie. Not defending Richie. Richie is a degenerate putz. But this is the NFL. It is a league full of guys that you and I would never associate with. It is. What. It is.

Back
Top Bottom