Quick mock( move to draft forum if you want) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quick mock( move to draft forum if you want)

Kebo

I'm your huckleberry
Club Member
Reaction score
It is getting so close to the draft I wanted my thoughts on the main forum.

6 DeVante Smith

Smith is uncoverable and has great hands. The connection with Tua is a plus.

18 Zaven Collins

He is the prototype LB for our system. Day one starter at strong side OLB.

36 Jevonte Williams

This guy runs with bad intentions. Comp for me is Beast Mode.

50 Landon Dickerson

Best Center in the draft. He is also a great leader and locker room guy.

81 Ellerson Smith

Another OLB for depth. He can rush the passer and set the edge.

156 Richard Lecounte

Centerfielder who can read/diagnose and tackle.

231 Mark Webb CB/ S

He has good size and can cover RBs and TEs.

258 Malik Herring

project DE that has some ability, lacks motor, hoping the money motivates him

I know I have some homer picks toward the end, but I do believe this draft would make us a much better team. Go ahead and tear it to pieces!

Really like it. Prefer Parsons at 18 and Etienne at 36 if they’re still on the board (both unlikely), but this otherwise looks very much like what I’d do with a mock draft.

I’m very big on drafting plug and play guys with high picks, and I think all 4 of your top 4 picks are Day One starters (assuming Dickerson is healthy by Day One).

I like your top 4
what if we go parson at 6 (best D player in the draft) and one of the wrs at 18. Hopefully one of the top four fall or we could trade up slightly

as you look at the comments here you can see that everybody have a different opinion as do who we should draft at every spot. Nothing wrong with that but just saying we should expect a lot of people not being happy regardless of who we draft.

I got Pitts 1a and j. Williams 1b. Your right, dude is a beast and I don't think he will last u til our 2nd round pick

as you look at the comments here you can see that everybody have a different opinion as do who we should draft at every spot. Nothing wrong with that but just saying we should expect a lot of people not being happy regardless of who we draft.
There will be those, but for me, there are several scenarios of which I would be fine.

As long as I can see the overall rationale, I'm not going to get too hung up on specific players.

Hey Kebo... (I keep thinking that I am talking to Val Kilmer.) lol

# 6 Pitts - The reason is the importance of a TE with his insane skill set for Tua. And he is only 20 years old.
Now I am as Big a Devonta Smith fan as you are but Smith just might slide a bit to possibly #11 where the Giants pick as of now. If that is the case then I would offer the #18 and #50 and go get Smith.

With the #36 pick, if Oweh is there then why not get a DE with the physical attributes to dominate. Otherwise, I would trade down no farther than #45 where you can get an additional 3rd round pick and might still probably get Williams.

# 6 Pitts
# 11 Smith
(# 36 trade back to #45 and additional 3rd round pick)

# 45 Williams

Otherwise:

#6 Pitts, Chase, or Smith ( I think Grier and Flores see it in this order as well )
# 18 Micah Parsons( He just might fall that far) or Najee Harris
# 36 Jason Oweh or Zaven Collins
# 50 Williams (if we did not get Harris) or I would trade this pick to acquire more picks, including recuperating our 4th round pick we traded to the Eagles.
# 81 OT Spencer Brown or C/G Quinn Meinerz
# 156 RB Elijah Mitchell (If he is still there) 5'11 201 Lbs 40 yd. dash- 4.32 Played with Robert Hunt in college.

Takes no talent to make a prediction . . . fans will see 'but, we COULD HAVE HAD . . . '

Looks about in line with what to expect but expect other teams to expect those first 4 picks from us and jump in front ouch.

It is getting so close to the draft I wanted my thoughts on the main forum.

6 DeVante Smith

Smith is uncoverable and has great hands. The connection with Tua is a plus.

18 Zaven Collins

He is the prototype LB for our system. Day one starter at strong side OLB.

36 Jevonte Williams

This guy runs with bad intentions. Comp for me is Beast Mode.

50 Landon Dickerson

Best Center in the draft. He is also a great leader and locker room guy.

81 Ellerson Smith

Another OLB for depth. He can rush the passer and set the edge.

156 Richard Lecounte

Centerfielder who can read/diagnose and tackle.

231 Mark Webb CB/ S

He has good size and can cover RBs and TEs.

258 Malik Herring

project DE that has some ability, lacks motor, hoping the money motivates him

I know I have some homer picks toward the end, but I do believe this draft would make us a much better team. Go ahead and tear it to pieces!

Do you really have to post a new thread for every thought you have. There's countless mock threads just use one of them ffs. Mods can you not move this into another ???

Do you really have to post a new thread for every thought you have. There's countless mock threads just use one of them ffs. Mods can you not move this into another ???

Maybe you should mind your own business?

Keep posting your mocks people. And this was a good one.

You really hate the Georgia Bulldogs huh?

Back
Top Bottom