Quick notes | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quick notes

Sanders and Skylar Thompson will be poached if released.,.trade gisecki we don’t need him we need o line and line backing talent and depth…trade Bridgewater free up salary cap space….IF we are fortunate to stay healthy we make a suerbowl run - enjoy Skylar when if Tua needs to heal during season - he’s gonna create big controversy if this happens - and I’m a Tua fan I think he’s the real deal - but Skylar got IT!!! Enjoy!!!
I think we have no choice but to keep 3 QBs. We could really have the 2nd coming of Brady here. I know that's a stretch right now but the kid just looks really good. Against second and third stringers yeah but the alternative is he looks like crap and then it doesn't matter.

I think we have no choice but to keep 3 QBs. We could really have the 2nd coming of Brady here. I know that's a stretch right now but the kid just looks really good. Against second and third stringers yeah but the alternative is he looks like crap and then it doesn't matter.
Some time on the sidelines during live action would benefit him greatly.

For those saying Bowden should be the 6th WR, who is the 5th? Sherfield?
I’d say Sherfield and Bowden make the 5th/6rh spots. Would love to keep Sanders too, hope we can stash him in our PS. If we can get a 5th or 6th for Bowden, I’d trade him and keep Sanders.

Hill
Waddle
Wilson
EZ
Sherfield
Bowden

PS Sanders

Cut: Sanu, Williams, Cracraft

Do NOT listen to the f…ing brain dead prognosticators - what a bunch of bone heads - look at Phil simms now he’s drooling over Tua - last week Phil was talking about Tua like he was Brady Quinn the morning after a frat party!!!
Skylar looks like he’s got it ALL!!! Watch out bc Tua is glass….and if Shula was coach Teddy would be cut no questions…
Either way if Tua goes down I’m going with Skylar -
And watch Skylar will start at least one game before it’s over this year and he may turn Tua into Drew Bledsoe…people think it’s somehow unthinkable but the NFL is totally made up of guys who come from no where - why not Skylar!!!!

Dolphin fans contemplating the idea that Skylar is expendable get this - cut him and he will start for another team for years and the announcers will talk adnauseam about the Dolphins blew it by cutting him -then laugh at our organization all game long!!!

I'm starting to think Miami only keeps 3 rbs on the roster, not counting the fb. They might try to stash, Doaks, White or Ahmad on the ps. I'm guessing Edunds, Mostert and Michel are the only 3 that make to cut. Especially if you're going to try to roster 3 qbs.

It’s mildly amusing the commentary around Bowden… those of us who liked him making the team since last year have said, in summary, “he’ll be a nice versatile back end WR who can fill a few different roles” and we were overwhelmingly told he doesn’t have anything to show or just that we are wrong.

What I’m seeing now is people going “well, I’ve changed my tune on Bowden… although I don’t think he’s a game breaker like some people on here claim, he’s definitely carved himself a role in the back end of the lineup”.

It’s funny, the stories we tell ourselves.

Do NOT listen to the f…ing brain dead prognosticators - what a bunch of bone heads - look at Phil simms now he’s drooling over Tua - last week Phil was talking about Tua like he was Brady Quinn the morning after a frat party!!!
Skylar looks like he’s got it ALL!!! Watch out bc Tua is glass….and if Shula was coach Teddy would be cut no questions…
And watch Skylar will start at least one game before it’s over this year and he may turn Tua into Drew Bledsoe…people think it’s somehow unthinkable but the NFL is totally made up of guys who come from no where - why not Skylar!!!!

Dolphin fans contemplating the idea that Skylar is expendable get this - cut him and he will start for another team for years and the announcers will talk adnauseam about the Dolphins blew it by cutting him -then laugh at our organization all game long!!!
While I get the excitement - I think it's way overblown. Has the dude been good in the preseason yes - but stop with all these Brady comparisons - that's just nuts. Could he turn into a nice backup QB that's a good spot starter sure - could he be slightly more sure, but stop with the this dude's already a quality starter in the NFL - cmon - it's insane!!!!!!

Sanders and Skylar Thompson will be poached if released.,.trade gisecki we don’t need him we need o line and line backing talent and depth…trade Bridgewater free up salary cap space….IF we are fortunate to stay healthy we make a suerbowl run - enjoy Skylar when if Tua needs to heal during season - he’s gonna create big controversy if this happens - and I’m a Tua fan I think he’s the real deal - but Skylar got IT!!! Enjoy!!!
I'm excited about Tua!! But my 57 year old eyes tell me Skylar does seem to have the goods. I'd kick TB to the curb and let's roll with Skylar as backup.
I value Hoops player analysis and would be curious to see his breakdown on Skylar

Kudos for having a totally apropos screen name.........

Not sure if it has been reported in any of the threads or worthy of it’s own thread, but Mackenzie Alexander has been put on IR and out for the year.

Most likely means his Dolphin career lasted one preseason game.

While I get the excitement - I think it's way overblown. Has the dude been good in the preseason yes - but stop with all these Brady comparisons - that's just nuts. Could he turn into a nice backup QB that's a good spot starter sure - could he be slightly more sure, but stop with the this dude's already a quality starter in the NFL - cmon - it's insane!!!!!!
I’m trying to be outrageous - provocative - this is an NFL forum….and honestly I love it when I’m right…so far so good - when I saw the highlights of this kid I flipped - and I heard all of these prognosticators doubt the pick….so I’m gonna rave because that’s my job over here!!!

I’m trying to be outrageous - provocative - this is an NFL forum….and honestly I love it when I’m right…so far so good - when I saw the highlights of this kid I flipped - and I heard all of these prognosticators doubt the pick….so I’m gonna rave because that’s my job over here!!!
Get after it then - throw out all sorts of outrageous stuff - maybe out of 100 you can be right on 1 then gloat about it and forget about the 99 that didn't - I get it now at least so thanks for the clarification - it's actually pretty funny when put that way....

Back
Top Bottom