Quick Thoughts On The Win. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quick Thoughts On The Win.

McMichael

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
3rd and 1. Game and chance at the playoffs on the line..Your play is Kalen Ballage Wildcat. Who up to that point had like 2 carries for 5 yds. WTF is Gase doing??

I like Kiko but he got abused. Stiff armed, ran over, ran around... hell even juked in the open field. Josh Allen made him look bad.

Ted Larsen should not start another game in the NFL.

X. Howard with another big game. Parker made a gutsy catch for once but was quiet after. Tannehill barely had any time and when he did he was not at his best.

I will take a lucky win over ANOTHER unlucky loss. We have talent but Gase's play calling cost us 1-2 wins. Colts/Bengals specifically. 8-4 instead of 6-6 the entire outlook on the team changes.

Last edited:
3rd and 1. Game and chance at the playoffs on the line..Your play is Kalen Ballage Wildcat. Who up to that point had like 2 carries for 5 yds. WTF is Gase doing??

I like Kiko but he got abused. Stiff armed, ran over, ran around... hell even juked in the open field. Josh Allen made him look bad.

X. Howard with another big game. Parker made a gutsy catch for once but was quiet after. Tannehill barely had any time and when he did he was not at his best.

I will take a lucky win over ANOTHER unlucky loss. We have talent but Gase's play calling cost us 1-2 wins. Colts/Bengals specifically. 8-4 instead of 6-6 the entire outlook on the team changes.

The Oline injuries cost us the Bengals game sadly

Hopefully Swanson can make a swift recovery or we will see more Larsen

I believe they said he was the worst rated guard in the NFL. Jesse Davis can't be far behind either. Sucks injuries have derailed us so bad along the line. Brendel has shown some real promise though. Swanson was just as effective if not better than Kilgore. We need an infusion of talent and youth into this OL

More 8-4 talk. Meanwhile after this game our YPPA Differential will likely be second worst in the league, ahead of only Oakland.

I don't think it is fully acknowledged how fortunate we are at 6-6

Hopefully Swanson can make a swift recovery or we will see more Larsen... I believe they said he was the worst rated guard in the NFL.

This is no surprise. Under Philbin they had Thomas and Turner, who were the two worst rated Guards in the league for the 2015 season. Exit Philbin and enter Gase, and Tannenbaum still had those two guys on the roster. Gase started them for the first four games of the 2016 season before they were finally cut. I wonder why it took him so long to realize that they were no good?

I guess that during an entire off-season, draft, and Free Agency period there were NO better Guards to take their place on the roster. And now, Tannenbaum strikes again with the worst Guard in the league. (At least he's consistent!) Out of two coaching staffs and a Front Office there is no one who can be trusted to build a competent o-line (including back-ups).

Buffalo had the game won if not for Clay not remembering how to catch. 8-4 is fool’s gold.

More 8-4 talk. Meanwhile after this game our YPPA Differential will likely be second worst in the league, ahead of only Oakland.

Very fortunate!
Better LUCKY than GOOD sometimes.
But we have given two games away.

Agreed! ****ing delusional fans. This team is no where near a play off caliber team. Gase’s play calling is about the worst that I have ever seen.

Agreed! ****ing delusional fans. This team is no where near a play off caliber team. Gase’s play calling is about the worst that I have ever seen.

We aren't good but the 6th seed is never a "playoff caliber team" in the AFC.

We aren't good but the 6th seed is never a "playoff caliber team" in the AFC.

Idk why people bring up this team and playoffs in the same topic. It’s not happening! The delusions will be put to rest over the next 2 weeks when we play actual playoff caliber teams.

if not for the ball bouncing our way this team could be 3-9 right now. The only two games we won that wasn't really based on luck were the two jets games. The other 4 losses could have gone either way including yesterday which we should have lost. Yes a win is a win but the problem is Ross and company will think everything is fine when in reality is not. They will leave things the way they are and we'll be looking at another losing season next year.

Hey, I'll take the win and a shot at making the playoffs.
Will we get there? Probably not.
But it would be something if we could get to 10-6 with this team. Anything can happen at the dance...…….if you get there.

Idk why people bring up this team and playoffs in the same topic. It’s not happening! The delusions will be put to rest over the next 2 weeks when we play actual playoff caliber teams.

I agree! I think everybody knows it's not happening but will just follow it until it's official. Once we lose to NE Sunday it will be 100% official. I would be stunned if we beat NE in December when they lost in Miami last year. Belechick was extremely irked by last years loss. The last time this happened (2009) the Patriots (of all teams) treated the 2010 game @ Miami like a Super Bowl. They were celebrating like they had just hoisted the Lombardi but only beat the lowly Dolphins. I repeat I heard all BB's presser's following last years game, he's very annoyed by the, "Why do you guys struggle @ Miami" questions. Blood bath coming.

Also, why do posters who consider us eliminated from the playoffs before we are mathematically eliminated from contention act like they're so smart? I'm 100% confident 100% of the posters know the 2018 Dolphins are not hoisting the Lombardi trophy com February. I follow the playoff race for fun and will continue to do so until the inevitable loss to NE Sunday. I know we have no shot, just like you and all of Finheaven.

My favorite is when they pretend they’re good enough to be like a good team and try to save time on the clock before the half to get the ball back then let Buf march down the field effortlessly.

Back
Top Bottom