"Quotes" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Quotes"

Jimmy James said:
If your signature doesn't fit the rules, the other mod should have never cleared it IMHO. I don't see how you can expect WB to know about that, either.

That's my 1/50th of a dollar.

RWhitney014 said:
:lol: Classic!

Looks like Bill's having a bad day...:rofl3:

But I will say one thing. Although I and every other member of this site (should) appreciate the financial support that VIP/Premium members give, there shouldn't be preferential treatment for them. Rules are rules.

Still, that was hilarious, Bill. :chuckle:

This has nothing to do with the SIG, I already changed it.

But I guess it's OK for Wildbill for be an *** to whoever he wants. I might have expected it from newbie in the main forum, but not a from a MOD.

17-0 said:
I'm not asking for preferential treatment, the sig was cleared with another MOD. And I shouldn't have to put up with his crap because he had a bad day or because he's a "MOD".

I'm not saying you were asking for preferential treatment, but it does happen once in a while. I felt this was the proper place and time to bring it up.

And JJ's right, it shouldn't have been cleared, regardless of whether it was or not. And almost all of us have had their sigs taken away at one point or another, it's no big deal. Plenty of people will be glad to resize it for you in a jiff.

17-0 said:
This has nothing to do with the SIG, I already changed it.

But I guess it's OK for Wildbill for be an *** to whoever he wants. I might have expected it from newbie in the main forum, but not a from a MOD.

I know Bill pretty well as far as this site goes, and I'm sure he wasn't specifically trying to single you out and be mean to you. I agree he could have been more tactful, but hey, it's tough love. Shake it off and move on, no biggie. :)

I did cut him some slack, if he wasn't vip or above I would've killed his sig already, as it is I gave him over 24 hours to fix his sig, and as of right now, it still isn't in compliance.
RWhitney014 said:
:lol: Classic!

Looks like Bill's having a bad day...:rofl3:

But I will say one thing. Although I and every other member of this site (should) appreciate the financial support that VIP/Premium members give, there shouldn't be preferential treatment for them. Rules are rules.

Still, that was hilarious, Bill. :chuckle:

RWhitney014 said:
I'm not saying you were asking for preferential treatment, but it does happen once in a while. I felt this was the proper place and time to bring it up.

And JJ's right, it shouldn't have been cleared, regardless of whether it was or not. And almost all of us have had their sigs taken away at one point or another, it's no big deal. Plenty of people will be glad to resize it for you in a jiff.

I have no issue with changing my SIG. My problem was with the answer to the original question asked in the thread. The SIG thing was a coincidence.

17-0 said:
Yeah, it was uncalled for. I thought this was the Complaints, Suggestions, and Questions Forum. I hate to see he would treat a VIP or Premium member, oh wait I am both. Instead of help I got sarcasm and harassed about a Sig I cleared with another MOD. It was very hard to follow the TOS rules, but he's a MOD so i probably would have gotten suspended for something he started.
well it is obvious that you are definalty full of complaints. Here is one from me, your sig is over 40K. 40K is the limit for any member here, you'll find a few that are a few K over, and those probably won't be hit, but for your sig to be 43K over? I don't care if another mod did clear it, it is against TOS.

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=111330 your thread yesterday... which also has a more polite warning from me. I have now asked you at least three times to fix your sig, twice that you know of.

So it looks like there was just a little misunderstanding, that's all. Bill was just doing his job, and I don't think 17-0 saw the first warning because there was no response. Once again, it's really not a big deal.

you should be able to use this sig dude
1706vd400x1304dg-1.jpg

17-0 said:
I'm not asking for preferential treatment, the sig was cleared with another MOD. And I shouldn't have to put up with his crap because he had a bad day or because he's a "MOD".

Who was the "Mod" who cleared it?

17-0 said:
I hate to see he would treat a VIP or Premium member, oh wait I am both.

Everyone is treated the same.

darkmistress said:
lol you're sig is too big ;)
:refuse: i have no idea what your takling about.

:wink:

byroan said:
Who was the "Mod" who cleared it?

Everyone is treated the same.

Warfrat was who I asked, I made several changes to it and he did not tell me to make it smaller after the last one. It was not a definitive answer, probably my fault for not following up. Also Wildbill, I did not see your warning in the thread yesterday, I did not go back after Dark Mistress fixed my Avatar. I would not have directly ignored the rules. I do not know a lot about computers, and do not know how to check the size of a file or picture. This place is where I spend 95% of the time I'm on a computer. I will fix the Sig or remove it.

17-0 said:
Warfrat was who I asked, I made several changes to it and he did not tell me to make it smaller after the last one. It was not a definitive answer, probably my fault for not following up. Also Wildbill, I did not see your warning in the thread yesterday, I did not go back after Dark Mistress fixed my Avatar. I would not have directly ignored the rules. I do not know a lot about computers, and do not know how to check the size of a file or picture. This place is where I spend 95% of the time I'm on a computer. I will fix the Sig or remove it.

Let us know if you need additional help other than what RAS25 has done already.

Back
Top Bottom