Radiers inetersted | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Radiers inetersted

Do you feel obligated to post everything that you believe may hinder our morale? Not that this will but i think that was your intention

Originally posted by pvgolf32
Do you feel obligated to post everything that you believe may hinder our morale? Not that this will but i think that was your intention
Another team is interested in the player you guys are trying to acquire. I'd say that's newsworthy

poor ol' zevo. what have you been doing? searching the net with a fine-tooth cone for a hint of uncertainty in the fins-bolts pending deal? the deal will most likely happen, but if it by chance doesn't, we still can be sure of three things: the sun will rise tommarrow, the leaves will change color in october, and jay fiedler will still own the bills.

LOL, does the writer of that article have access to espn.com, nfl.com, cnnsi.com, or any of the other main sites? According to that article, Boston is 6'4, which is 2 inches taller than what he actually is. :lol:

Monty add me in that bandwagon

Im glad monty is on our side :D, cause it would be a challenge to face him otherwise :)

"Do you feel obligated to post everything that you believe may hinder our morale?"

you would be a little grumpy too if your team went 6-10, and did nothing to improve itself the entire off season. you would also be a little grumpy if you rooted for a team that has done nothing its entire existence except for that small window where they set the standard for ineptitude in the big game. oh yeah, their greatest sports hero is a mass murderer and cable thief. does that explain anything about the temperment of most bills fans?

Originally posted by Phishstix
poor ol' zevo. what have you been doing? searching the net with a fine-tooth cone for a hint of uncertainty in the fins-bolts pending deal? the deal will most likely happen, but if it by chance doesn't, we still can be sure of three things: the sun will rise tommarrow, the leaves will change color in october, and jay fiedler will still own the bills.

no actually i just find this stuff on the sn diego boards go look for yourself.

I'm sure everyone was intersted in Dan Marino back in the days but it didn't mean they were gonna get him. I don't care how many teams want anyone.

Ozzy rules!!

Originally posted by Phishstix
If you guys don't get Boston I'll have a party-sized plate of crow to serve on this board

Back
Top Bottom