Radiers inetersted | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Radiers inetersted

Originally posted by Muck
Easy Monty. He may be a Bills fan, but you can't be hurling the insults at the guy. TOS.

You are right Muck.
I apologize zero.
I just like to have intelligent conversations, while zero offers nothing but smack time and time again. I have no problems at all with other team posters being here. I like it in fact. We can't help it everyone has "Dolphin envy".

zero, you can join us as a Dolphin fan. We all know that is what you want deep down inside.

Originally posted by zevo

another weak attempt at smack. when you type real fast letters get jumbled. See if you can take the letters from "Radiers" and make it into a team from Oakland. If you do I'll give you a lollipop for being such a smart kid.
and if the raiders do get boston ill give you a nice lollipop to SUCK on for being such a smart billy goat fan.....:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by texasPHINSfan
:yawn:

you know what i haven't had in awhile?

big league chew.

i like grape.

BTW, I talked to a VERY close friend of David's last night. I have been hounding him to call him. He said that David expects to be a Dolphin very soon and is really excited. It is all but a done deal now!!! Mark my words here. For anyone else that watches MMA (Pride, UFC), I have inside info on a heavyweight match coming to PRIDE that NO ONE, and I repeat NO ONE else knows. It should be a great fight, and right now there are just a few minor details to tweak ($$$$). It is a fight announcement that will definitely make the MMA world very, very excited. I can't wait to be there for it!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom