Radiers inetersted | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Radiers inetersted

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
If you guys don't get Boston I'll have a party-sized plate of crow to serve on this board

And if we do sign him, will you just go away?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Easy Monty. He may be a Bills fan, but you can't be hurling the insults at the guy. TOS.

If you guys don't get Boston I'll have a party-sized plate of crow to serve on this board

And thats my point exactly. You guys have already penciled boston in on your team with no deal done. If he does go to you guys more power to ya, if he doesnt its crow time.

But you would have to have said that we would not get him in the first place. Did you?? Or are you just making crap up. ;)

Originally posted by zevo

And thats my point exactly. You guys have already penciled boston in on your team with no deal done. If he does go to you guys more power to ya, if he doesnt its crow time.

I don't think so. You don't post enough here for me to allow you to FURTHER antagonize the readership. ;)

I am not counting on anything anymore. It seems like we've had competition for most of the players we've picked up in FA. If we don't get Boston it would suck, but it just puts us back to picking up a very talented WR with our 1st round pick. We would need to pick up a RG in FA. If we do get Boston I would go for Carey in the draft.

Originally posted by Muck

But you would have to have said that we would not get him in the first place. Did you?? Or are you just making crap up. ;)
I'm just looking down the threads on the main board about how the dolphin's offense is sick, blah blah blah. Some momo even said Boston was a top 5 wideout...and I forget how many times someone has posted something like, "You guys won't be able to cover us..blah blah blah"...After all the crap I've read, for you guys to miss out on him would be hilarious

Is it just me but I'm killing myself trying to figure out who the hell the Radiers are (see topic). Zevo you might want to learn spell the names of the teams in the NFL.

Boston is a Dolphin. All these other teams can be interested all they want. Boston is coming here, he wants to be here and nowhere else. Other teams can't get him cause they can't afford his contract and he will NOT restructure with any other team. DONE DEAL. So please, stop posting other teams having fantasies of getting him. Welcome to Miami David. :tongue:

Originally posted by CanadianFish
Is it just me but I'm killing myself trying to figure out who the hell the Radiers are (see topic). Zevo you might want to learn spell the names of the teams in the NFL.

another weak attempt at smack. when you type real fast letters get jumbled. See if you can take the letters from "Radiers" and make it into a team from Oakland. If you do I'll give you a lollipop for being such a smart kid.

Originally posted by CanadianFish

radiers inetersted?????

Is this a word jumble???

Is it supposed to be one or two words???

The whole thread topic is NOTHING!!!!

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
yea, they are still waiting for woody, bober, and vincent to sign

tick...tick...tick... :sleep:

Back
Top Bottom