Radio Rumour-Michael Bennett | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Radio Rumour-Michael Bennett

BlueFin

Seer of Visions
Club Member
Reaction score
I haven't seen this anywhere else but I heard it on the radio on a sports update........It stated with the trade of Randy Moss to Oakland, Minnesota was looking for a different type of runner and was talking to Miami about a trade involving Michael Bennett....thats all it said.

Nooooooooo....the guy is fast but ALWAYS hurt, I'd rather have Smith over Bennett, drug problems and all.

I saw that too on a website. No way Saban trades draft picks for an injury prone back. Wannstedt isn't running this team anymore and Spielman has to answer to Saban.

Noodle Arm said:
Nooooooooo....the guy is fast but ALWAYS hurt, I'd rather have Smith over Bennett, drug problems and all.
With Linehan being here, it does seem possible.

It also tends to make me think if we do draft a runner high, it wouldn't be Cedrick Benson.

He would be a cheaper alternative than Jordan now that he has become the top back in most teams wish list.But havent we had enough of injury prone players.I know RS never seems to consider that status in his pickups.

I only see us doing this for a later round pick. I do not think he would be identified as the primary back.

I think we will have patience and wait and see if the RB market comes to us... we don't need a superstar in Linehans scheme .... we need a guy that can get 1200 yards ..... a guy that defenses respect can get the tough third and short... so we can open up the play action..... and GO DEEEEEEP.....!

Bennett isn't a free agent. There was talk at one time about him being traded to the Cardinals before they got Travis Henry. Also, RS isn't calling the shots anymore. Any trades that are done, will be Saban's deal, not RS.

Noodle Arm said:

Noodle Arm what's that picture in your sig from?

Some radio you got.

My ESPN News had Viking Trade Moss to Raiders, Last year the Raiders tried to trade for the Vikings Bennett.

All I know is the Vikings got hosed in this Moss deal. If I were the Vikings, I would have demanded Jerry Porter back along with what they got.

Back
Top Bottom