Radio show here in rochester this morning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Radio show here in rochester this morning

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
Were starting to contemplate the Miami Dolphins as the 2nd best team in the East now that NE and Buffalo and the Jets are "downgraded". Didnt take but the first few callers to say that Miami is good but they are not the best in the division and even said 2nd right now due to injuries.

One caller mentioned we did beat Denver and Carolina but it was sort of shot down with the September thang and how we are so good in September. they did say we are a new outfit with a new attitude and Saban is the reason.

But what spoke more volume to me is that they actually still think we are average at best. These are people who claimed Losman was going to be a good QB. Now they debate about whether he should start now.

They say we have defense, but no mention of offense. Our Qb is basically nameless and Our Oline is one of the worst in the NFL.

Someone did say that Ricky will be arriving soon but as soon as that subject came up, they wrote it off as Ricky is a headcase but a great RB. Basically, in a nutshell, they are writing excuses already in case we do take the division and chalking it up to we got lucky. Its September... Its luck.....its Saban and the change but that will come down soon.....

I cant wait til October 9th. :lol:

finfan54 said:
Were starting to contemplate the Miami Dolphins as the 2nd best team in the East now that NE and Buffalo and the Jets are "downgraded". Didnt take but the first few callers to say that Miami is good but they are not the best in the division and even said 2nd right now due to injuries.

One caller mentioned we did beat Denver and Carolina but it was sort of shot down with the September thang and how we are so good in September. they did say we are a new outfit with a new attitude and Saban is the reason.

But what spoke more volume to me is that they actually still think we are average at best. These are people who claimed Losman was going to be a good QB. Now they debate about whether he should start now.

They say we have defense, but no mention of offense. Our Qb is basically nameless and Our Oline is one of the worst in the NFL.

Someone did say that Ricky will be arriving soon but as soon as that subject came up, they wrote it off as Ricky is a headcase but a great RB. Basically, in a nutshell, they are writing excuses already in case we do take the division and chalking it up to we got lucky. Its September... Its luck.....its Saban and the change but that will come down soon.....

I cant wait til October 9th. :lol:

Which station was this FF?

Im from rochester to, the people there are crazy. theyll claim every year that Buffalo is a playoff team. Im tired of hearing it, they are not a playoff team! the bills were suppsed to be in the playoffs for the past 5 years. NOPE! cant listen to a word of them. lost in a fake world. they are the cellar team of the AFC east and they will continue to be. everyyear OVERRATED

all of a sudden Bledsoe is nasty again. Buffalo and Mularky????dsk killed him

I'll be at the Bills game representing the Fins!!

I'd go to the game but I like living. I went to one ten years ago and I think the only reason I survived was the fact I was a kid. Being a dolphin fan in Rochester is annoying. I don't listen to sports radio here because I might as well live down the Thruway in Buffalo.

BTW - where do you guys watch the games? I'm a Hooligans regular. They have all the games for the fantasy football freak in all of us, and there is no single team headquartered there. It's fun to be able to yell at the other team's fans once in a while.

over here in westchester, new york mike and the mad dog on wfan still give his no respect

I'm going to the Bills game as well...my first time at the Ralph. Is there something I should know? Do I have to wear an undercover Bills Jersey?

[S][T][O][R][M] said:
That a Boy !

Hope you have a flak jacket lol ;)

Have a great time budd !!

The Jills will be ... :0wned:

DolphinKarma said:
I'd go to the game but I like living. I went to one ten years ago and I think the only reason I survived was the fact I was a kid. Being a dolphin fan in Rochester is annoying. I don't listen to sports radio here because I might as well live down the Thruway in Buffalo.

BTW - where do you guys watch the games? I'm a Hooligans regular. They have all the games for the fantasy football freak in all of us, and there is no single team headquartered there. It's fun to be able to yell at the other team's fans once in a while.

dolphan98 said:
I'll be there but incognito. I don't feel like getting stabbed.

That's all a bunch of garbage... and I go every year. If you let the Bills Fans punk you, then they've already won. No Bills Fan will ever have the last word with me. I don't care if I'm the only Dolphins fan there, and it's 69,999 against one... that's my attitude.

Screw that. Every year I go, I go in wearing head to toe gear, two birds blazing like Brian Cox, carrying a sign similar to the one I'm bringing this year:

clear.gif

And that's the way it should be!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive gone for the past 8 yrs but im missin this yr. wear what you want, but dont be scared!! when i get yelled at I yell back and get ready to go. be a proud fan and represent. Ive always worn a jersey and dealt with the bad, and it gets rough. But it gets rough at any stadium. at least its early and noone can throw snowballs at you. try being there for when Cox got kicked out and flicked everyone off. Now that was decent

Anyone here go to The Distillery regularly, or used to? I feel like at least one of the guys I used to watch football with MUST come to this site.

I went every game up until about two years ago.

DolphinKarma said:

Hooligans is cool, I like Tully's! The best was a few yrs ago (Elmwood inn)

we must set up a Dolphin day soon!

PhinPhreak said:
Which station was this FF?

Was the Davies show. I dont have a lot of time to listen but i catch parts of his show on the way to RIT. i couldnt believe they actually broached the subject though. Caught my attention.

Davies was actually begging for fins fans to call but I did not hear any call. I would have and what I would have told him was basically, I dont know what our record will be or if we will make the playoffs, but you will get a dogfight every week from this team and no win over us would come easy or without a price to pay.

Now, the injuries was the subject and we do not really have significant ones right now and we have the bye week now. With ricky coming back, one has to have a clue that this team is not the same as last year at all. But what kind of blew me away, and they didnt bring this up, was Matt Light. That to me is bigger than Harrison because he protects the biggest comodity in the game right now. But we are still second best......Just thought it was interesting because they just point out the obvious and you dont get any kind of extra takes on anything except pure speculation. They dont even know what they are talking about because they havent looked at us with a keen eye. That is what I always find so beautiful about Bills fans.

Back
Top Bottom