Radio show here in rochester this morning | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Radio show here in rochester this morning

phunwin said:
You'll be fine. You'll get hassled a little, but I've never seen anyone have bigger problems than that.

yeah there is no snow on the ground so dont sweat it. :cool:

finfan54 said:
yeah but it was the 15 year old thing that got me. They wrote that off as pure BS when it happened. Now its the truth. :confused:

it's true. The girl told Travis she was 18. He served his time for his transgression.

Clumpy said:
it's true. The girl told Travis she was 18. He served his time for his transgression.

As much as it is fun to rag on any Bills player, I have to say that it is getting harder and harder every day to tell how old some of these girls are.

I have been going to the Distillery for 10 years and this was my first year not going there. We used to have the larger screen near the kitchen or upstairs and they started sticking us on a small TV and the 20 or so guys stopped going. We go to Tipsy McStaggers on W. Henrietta Rd. They have drawings for Dolphins stuff and they give out shots when the Fins score a TD. There are about 20-25 Fins fans there and the Fins are on the big screen with the Bills and Jets game on the TV right next to it. Great place to watch a game.

NYPHINSFAN said:
I have been going to the Distillery for 10 years and this was my first year not going there. We used to have the larger screen near the kitchen or upstairs and they started sticking us on a small TV and the 20 or so guys stopped going. We go to Tipsy McStaggers on W. Henrietta Rd. They have drawings for Dolphins stuff and they give out shots when the Fins score a TD. There are about 20-25 Fins fans there and the Fins are on the big screen with the Bills and Jets game on the TV right next to it. Great place to watch a game.

Were you there Sunday? I was. I go every Sunday we aren't on TV or I'm not at the game. Great place!

dolphan98 said:
I'll be there but incognito. I don't feel like getting stabbed.

Hopefully I will be there representing Ottawa and the Dolphins too. That's if I can convince one of my non-Phin fan friends to take a roadie with me.

Hey NY_FinFan_72...I was there. My Dad, myself, and a friend of ours named Mike sit at the front round table. We go every Sunday that Miami isn't on TV. The place is great and I like the food they have too.

Clumpy said:
We should meet for a beer y'all......who's definitely going??
haha no one answered you. Looks like a boycott of the Bills fan. No self respecting fin fan can be seen associating with a bills fan for fear of a board lynching :lol:

Back
Top Bottom