Radio show here in rochester this morning | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Radio show here in rochester this morning

Rochester, NY female fan here... Buff aint no duck walk, but i think we can take them..all i hear is Buff will come around, maybe they will, but it wont be against the Fins...

Bob Matthews is probably the worst bandwaggoning idiot I have ever seen. My family still talks about his, "Doug Flutie is the savior of this team, Rob Johnson is not....then.......Doug Flutie is horrible, Rob Johnson is the future of this team and an all-pro QB........then....Rob Johnson is horrible and doesn't deverse a spot on any NFL team......then Bledsoe is the best thing to happen since Jim Kelly and Bledsoe will retire a Bill and make the pro bowl several times........then Bledsoe is washed up and Bills need a change." :rofl3:

Hummer23 said:
You'll be fine

Just watch out for all the fat drunk guys with hunting clothes on................................ohh wait...........that's 90% of the Bills fan base.:rofl3:

this is a serious question, why would you ever want to live or have to live in rochester? i know people have their jobs there, but its not like the job market here in florida is bad,

finfan32 said:
this is a serious question, why would you ever want to live or have to live in rochester? i know people have their jobs there, but its not like the job market here in florida is bad,

I was born in Buffalo my cousin was a fin fan growing up so I just followed suit after him. Next week is going to be torture at school with all of my friends being Bills fans. It will be nice that next week though bragging all week about how we crushed the Bills.:)

Back
Top Bottom